News How to use the Ignore feature

Sep 29, 2020
Ignoring categories and their content is easy!

1) Head to the section you wish to ignore
2) At the top you'll see the Ignore forum button

ignore361cf6b1acccfe8d.md.png
3) Click that and confirm you want to ignore
4) That section will no longer appear on the homepage and their threads will not show up anywhere

To view your ignored sections or to undo an ignore

1) Head to your account and on the sidebar click Ignoring. Or go here - https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/account/ignored
2) You'll then get an overview of your ignored content
3) Click the Trash icon to restore the section
ignore2953cd034c87be04a.md.png

this function sucks so bad, cause you get downvoted by pussies that block you, so you cant block them.

3 Comments
E
eutermeuter commented
You can't ignore people who ignore you?

W
wladi61 commented
thank you

C
candlelight242 commented
well, i only see the options sometimes. I think the whole reaction thing is for tiktok anyway. not sure why we have it here.

I wish the ignore user actually blocked THEM from seeing YOU as well. Like this "archanine" dipshit that thinks it's funny to go putting đź’©reacts on every damn post I've ever made because he got a thumbs down reaction on him for a stupid post. Matter of fact ya'll need to something about those morons too.

2 Comments
E
eutermeuter commented
Nothing is being done anymore, it seems.

Ducktective
Ducktective commented
could try changing your name too worked for me from this cry baby who cried about getting a downvote on his posts then had to spam downvote my posts and comments lol

i miss the ability to block individual users.

G
Gzunisha commented
Okay

titan13
titan13 commented
G
gijira commented
Random user doing more than the site owners. Papa bless. 🙏

D
Deleted member 4924812 commented
Thanks. There are some real creeps on here.

Where do we ask questions about how the site works or where to change settings? I didn't see a thread that for that.

For example, after the reset I have a new thing that started, is there a setting to turn this off? When I click on a link I see "Are you sure you want to goto this page?" with the page link. This didn't use to happen. I'm not complaining, just asking if there is a button/switch to turn it off. THANKS

E
eutermeuter commented
Funnily enough, I have this stupid and worthless function on mobile, but not on desktop.

L
lord123 commented
Has anyone managed to disable the "Are you sure you want to goto this page?"

R
Ronbrown2 commented
Are the external links working for people. Whenever I click on a link it just opens another page to the main page of this site

R
Ronbrown2 commented
Is anyone else having a problem opening links? Whenever I click on a link it opens up a new tab but it's is always of the homepage of this site. Been happening past few days now

I know this is specifically for Threads, but in terms of ignoring Users, can you add in an easier way to do it for people who have their full profile hidden?

If someone hides their full profile then currently the only way to add them to your Ignore list is to download your Ignore list and manually add them to the .csv file and then re-upload it, which of course requires you to look up their user ID #.

(Unless I'm seriously missing something here).

Comment
I know if you block a user then you no longer see their posts - but are they still able to see yours?

S
sharingiscaring69 commented
It should be part of the feature that they are no longer able to see yours, too.

JoeCool6972
JoeCool6972 commented
Shouldn't be, but yes.

M
mattosjr commented
yes

Comment