Requests Icuckoldress

I've been following her for a couple years and actually own all her BBC creampie videos. Anyone interested in any specific ones? She cycled through a couple of BBCs (strangers/other creators) Until she met a guy named shaft_uk who was the first guy who dominated the shit out of her. It was something else seeing her pretty much forced to orgasm for the first time.

3 Comments
D
Deleted member 1199285 commented
KaylaAbad
KaylaAbad commented
https://bunkr.is/a/N5qJHQLT Here are all 9 of her full length creampie videos up to date. 3 GB full resolution dump. FYI Those last 3 with shaft is where she fully gives in and is screaming for BBC. As long as my main OF account is chill do whatever you want. Enjoy.

KaylaAbad
KaylaAbad commented
https://bunkr.is/a/aCJiuI23 These are all from her birthday fuck video with 10inchgrinch

This is the text the came with the first video
MY NEW BBC BIRTHDAY FUCK 2022

This is my brand new BBC fucking video released tonight... and fuck!! I think you guys are going to be shocked when you see how massive his cock is, I almost passed out from how much it stretched my pussy. He fucks me RAW! It's 8.46 so one of my longest BBC fucking videos 😉

I decided I was going to bring my A game tonight, so I met him in these killer white jeans and a tight top. From the moment he first lay eyes on me, I wanted him to know that I was thicc all over and that my ass was made for sex. His cock was stiff was soon as he saw me, I could tell as soon as he embraced me that just being in my presence made him hard.

The video begins with me kissing him deeply on the bed as my cuck films, he is still wearing his trousers at this point but I can feel his massive cock stiffen against my crotch. The more it stiffened the deeper I kissed him, without even touching it, I knew it was heavy and this made my pussy wet as fuck. He flips me onto my back and starts to eat my pussy, my legs are spread apart and at this stage my pussy is just aching for that cock to stretch me.

My mouth is salivating, I need his cock in my throat, so I point my big ass towards the camera and start to give him a blowjob, allowing him full access to my throat, to use it as a pussy and test my gaag reflex! I make sure to get it nice and wet because if this massive hammer is going in my pussy, it needs to be lubed with my spit!

He puts me onto all fours on the bed, doggy style. He starts to finger me and line his huge cock up to my pussy, but it isn't fitting. He fingers me some more and then starts to push the head in. I'm moaning like a bitch because I can't handle it. I start to scream. Soon, he feeds every single inch inside me, making my pussy spread more and more. As his full cock gets inside me, he pulls my hips towards me and starts to rails me. He pounds me so hard, it's pure animalistic sex and within a few seconds, I can feel myself begin to orgasm. He is in control now. His cock has me like a mindless sex puppet, ready to just fuck back and drive myself to cum multiple times.

I then get on his huge cock cowgirl. My pussy grips onto it as I spread my legs across him and I sit down on it, allowing every single inch to be swallowed by my pussy. I grind my big ass with his cock inside me and he spanks it when he wants me to go faster. My ass is red as fuck with his handprints and I tell him I'm going to cum as he pounds his cock into me from below. I want his seed inside me, I start fucking him back and driving him to use my pussy for his pleasure! He rams his cock into me and sprays his load deep into me, marking his territory as my cuck watches on.

The creampie shot is absolutely delicious. You can tell that my clit is so fucking swollen from the pounding I just got and my pussy is stretched and coated in a thick layer of cum leaking out.

File down.

Last edited:
2 Comments
A
abckok101 commented
D
d4991 commented
I'm confused. Why is he suddenly wearing a condom?

File down.

Last edited:
3 Comments
B
bob5252 commented
they are too careful :D but the time will come :)))

KaylaAbad
KaylaAbad commented
These are great. Feels weird seeing her on a white bull.

R
ragnk commented
file down