Requests Icuckoldress

Dec 18, 2019
So I go to sub to buy this new clip

And she hit me with: "I only send that one to people in their 2nd month subbed"

Like wtf man? Anyone got it yet?

2 Comments
D
dp485 commented
Bruh wtf, I would be so mad. But, i'll be honest that is kind of hilarious.

K
khajjitman6 commented
I mean yeah it's funny ngl.. but bro the audacity!! I'm fucking paying man.. lol

Dec 11, 2023
not only that - she makes you buy older videos that are already out on the web. And has 'secret' videos she only sends to long term fans. She's such a fucking grifter its insane. I bought heaps of her vids ages ago (They're all in bunkr etc now, uploaded by other people) - but even after hundreds of dollars spent she didnt consider me a long term fan and i'd been subbed for 6 months - she knows peeps are on places like this, and i guess this is how she treats people, so i unsubbed and never subbed again

2 Comments
D
d4991 commented
Haha

I
isuckoldress commented
Not only that, she also splits up her 'date's into 2 to 3 videos and charges big money for each - usually meaning they're 8 minutes long, and you're paying for only half an actual video for full price. It's crazy, she's the biggest OF grifter I've encountered.

One time she sent me a PM saying get 7 vids for the price of one, and it was literally - just one date broken up into 7 files of like 3 minutes each. It's borderline in breach of consumer law lmao...