Requests ihearttrenity

Aug 28, 2020
So it seems as she’s going back to wearing nipple pasties and not showing her tits now

3 Comments
J
Jeffvader123 commented
Not read the forum rules?

J
Jaydog5150 commented
I commented on his post

anon420ftw
anon420ftw commented
Make sure you click the "Comment" button and type where it says "Write a comment" not where it says "Please only write here if you have content. For discussions and requests use Comments."

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
4 Comments
J
Jaydog5150 commented
That’s been posted a few times , I’d be cautious tho cuz those are personal pics and vids she had sent to some dude and it can’t be confirmed but she was 17/18 at the time , iv been following her since 2020 and her body type definitely matched around that time right when her tits started to grow bigger idk if the vids are in that link but the ones iv been she’s showing asshole and pussy too

CrazyLoc213
CrazyLoc213 commented
Same I use to watch her tikotks back in 2020 but I'm pretty sure she started doing nudes right when she turned 18.

J
Jaydog5150 commented
That’s what I’m saying it’s really hard to tell , but those vids she sent to some guy she didn’t sell them . And they were barely leaked by him last year and she does show ass pussy and asshole in the vids . I don’t think she knows those ever got leaked

CrazyLoc213
CrazyLoc213 commented
I think she found out they got leaked that's why she started doing OF.