News IMPORTANT - Lost 6 months of content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2022
Lost 6 months of content, gained excessive popups for every button or link we click

2 Comments
F
ferrariGTR2 commented
FOR REAL, i can't even use this site anymore it's so bad. WTF SMG-Admin.669834 ?!

H
Holog commented
If you are using ublock origin, just block "realsrv.com" and it will fix pop up ads

SMG-Admin I don't see an onlyfans thread of andressa urach shown to me, even though I followed it before the data loss. Is the thread completely lost?

Reactions: anon19821
1 Comment
ChillerOne
ChillerOne commented

Uploaders were leaving well before this happened, along with many members. Site was really turning into something different. Strange rules, hypocritical calls by admin, poor judgement for new members. Turning this site into a insta clone, based off likes. Members were attacking each other and uploaders for anything and everything with admin doing nothing. Basically whoever reports first gets away with it. Unless they are told of anything nothing is done, the site is not monitored it only relies on members complaints for something to be looked at. Glad I stopped uploading a few months back. Finally come back to check out this site and its half gone lol. Seems like its gone from bad to absolutely terrible! From someone who has been on here since the Sexy Youtuber days and through the CZ debacle. This is rock bottom.

BTW all the uploaders saying bring back all the likes and medals, etc they lost. That's awful! True uploaders don't do it to get reaction scores and likes. We do it to share and give back. If that's why you're uploading, to get some imaginary likes, that literally mean nothing... You really need to have a think of why you even do it. One nice sincere thank you comment is worth way more than a thousand likes!

4 Comments
RazorReaperr
RazorReaperr commented
Just contribute on the "other" forum. They are more civilized. This forum died after their issues with servers the last time. Judging by their data loss, they might be running on shit servers and HDD with no contingency plans.

C
CommodoreKD commented
True uploaders don't do it to get reaction scores and likes
Psh, I was almost out of the New Member salt mines, and now I have to start over entirely just to see hidden threads. I'm real happy for the sense of accomplishment you "true uploaders" get, but below a certain threshold that shit absolutely means something

MadMadWorld
MadMadWorld commented
Its really sad the actual state. I literally uploaded dozens maybe hundreds of videos here through the years, most of them on Bigo and tang0 threads, literally hundreds of dollars spent on that content, and now all the tang0 content just disappeared. No info, no questions answered, nothing. Just a pure "f*ck you from the admins" Im really disappointed at this point to even think about post stuff here

B
BlakeT2023 commented
DM me the other pls

Status
Not open for further replies.