Requests Indyee

Heres some stuff i found, some of which was also on Page 1 if i remember correctly

P
person.man commented
V
Vagalos commented
How much do her videos cost ?
I heard she charges 50 and from looking at some of those videos it seems like a rip off, like that "creampie" and sex tape look like teasers going by the length of the video

C
Cat198756 commented
$50 usually sometimes does sales knocking $10 off from what i've heard you don't even get to pick the videos and they are all like the ones posted above. Personally would never pay for that shit ngl

V
Vagalos commented
So indyee is legitimately ripping people off ?

stuff i saved
You must be registered for see images

V
Vagalos commented
P
person.man commented
I believe youā€™re right, while the other two are from the deleted account. Although you canā€™t physically see anything in those pics, you can just tell by looking underneath the anus that thereā€™s balls there

Q
Queenslime commented
Some people have not been with girls in real it seems lol. If they had a pussy it would have been seen VERY clearly on that spread pic.

P
person.man commented
i think the pictures in the dark are indyee, someone in another forum said they got this and they're pretty sure that it's indyee, and it looks pretty similar to the backgrounds of the 2 pics

D
darkness1911 commented
I can say for 100% certainty, that yes she does have a penis. And there's no debating it.

Q
Queenslime commented
Master detectives lol! Just wonder why they dont come out as either a guy or trans or whatever. Misleading people and pretending is just crappy tbh.

V
Vagalos commented

they charged 50 dollars for a sex tape that isn't even a minute, long, I think they're intentional scamming, I know "know your worth" but if you're charging a large price for a short video you shouldn't be surprised if someone leaks it, people are spiteful and I would be too if I didn't get my money's worth

K
KingShark5595 commented
I think I'm the only one who thinks its even hotter if Indyee has a penis.

Yes she has a penis. I found out when I saw her in a sextape on onlyfans. Sadly the original tweet that tagged her was deleted by her request, and Iā€™m unsure if the post is still on of.
Sheā€™s wearing the white and blue mask which was her old one in front facefucking the woman laying down. Sorry I canā€™t post any confirmation.

D
Deleted member 4783570 commented
still got access to the vid? the link you posted doesnt work

D
Deleted member 5089560 commented
Dude, would it be at all possible to reupload this?

C
Catbuttons777 commented
link doesnt work :(

V
Vagalos commented
Please fix link

Hey question who's that one guy in the dark gray and blue fursuit? Cause he was Fuckin indyee in that one video, maybe maybe we could look through his leaks if he got any to see if indyee is in any of them, we found out she's got a penis through someone elses only fans, maybe we'll find her in others

Reactions: person.man
Comment
I did some digging in some other people accounts on Twitter. This is what I found. Nothing too spicy, but worthwhile

Reactions: person.man
2 Comments
L
lolfucu commented
Who's page?

P
person.man commented
I remember seeing these a while ago, I just wish there was a bit more