Requests Isabel imagination ASMR

Cleavage.

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
I don't know if she is still sponsored by this app, but maybe it's related to the fact that her last boyfriend dropped her.
To be honest, I think that she is a "prude wannabe". Some ladies love the "image" of a prude girl, but reality is a bit different. Maybe she is prude to a certain level, specially considering her family, quite traditional in the Netherlands. Let's remember that she goes to Spain nearly every summer, mostly to Ibiza, this place is where every girl gets more "playful", more "receptive" to men.
I get impressed that a girl with her "potential" is not married yet. What do you think? Is it worth to have her as a wife? Leave your impressions.

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
I love the title of the video, "Look at my boobs and subscribe". LMAO! :ROFLMAO:
If I remember well, it's a video where she plays the different kinds of ASMR artists, actually, a parody of them.

I
Itsallinyourhead commented
It would be greater if it wasnĀ“t a parody XD

N
neronwtf commented

Yes she's still sponsored by this app, and from time to time she does a light teasing, by using some cleavage, or exposing her body as in her last video. She is not personally as prude, because she said that she only can use a very feminine robe only on very warm days in the Netherlands because otherwise she will be judged. So if it was for her, she will do.

I'd wife her, what about you?
I wish I could explore her whole body with my tongue and fingers.

You must be registered for see images

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
honestly, I think that the "health part" is just a fancy excuse, they were not even that big. Many women have it much bigger and don't complain. Maybe she had back pain for other reasons.
I'm not a doctor, but a psychologist, that's actually my impression, maybe I'm wrong. But regardless of that, I think that 90% of natural boobs, even if they are the smallest, still look better than artificial balloons. But this is my humble opinion, no need to set negative reacts as I noticed at another posts.

I
Itsallinyourhead commented
I did not even know that her breasts were fake before...interesting. Thanks for the insight guys!

V
vxcdodcarfsvpgtupt commented
wasnt about the size, was about the silicon being a foreign material in her body that the body is fighting against basicially

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
she is marvelous. It's a bit disappointing that no man who dated her made a marriage proposal.
What kind of man wants a girl like Isabel? What do you think?

Last edited:
3 Comments
E
Edmund the Martyr commented
Dead link

hinewoh589
hinewoh589 commented
Indeed, this is what Bunkr is showing:
jXHF2XSLah8luCnxAQ6lutHQl0QATKgP3L71lAwQaI1qF4onezFHRkiLvNewV-3sn0Ikl4GyXcYQfLbteUavHuOqpTYoPNM3LRcMuA.webp

Z
zthulu commented
Reup please?

Her recent Instagram story

Enhanced

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
Rich people never "get enough". Maybe she wants a rich man to become even richer. Still, I like her job.

V
vxcdodcarfsvpgtupt commented
Its not. She said in her latest video it is Costa Rica

JemJam
JemJam commented
unsure, but pretty much the impression I got from her last video where she said she has "high standards" when choosing her friends and people she chooses to be with. She wants the money but probably doesn't make the best bimbo toy a guy can buy.
Finding a relationship with a sugar daddy and still asking for the leave it to beaver family fantasy is a damn long stretch.
And yes her talk of "it's ok to be single" does make her sound super desperate lol.

MiGPilot
MiGPilot commented
I don't see her as a bimbo. Actually I see many qualities. But you know, no matter if a girl is beautiful of rich, sometimes she has too many standards, and quite often such lasses meet their 40s without a husband or children.
I have female friends who are very beautiful, they are atractive even in their 40s, but "too much standards" lead them nowhere at personal life.

4 Comments
JemJam
JemJam commented
sweet.
off topic, but why was my request for a type of her content removed in a request thread T_T lmao

Cre@mpi3
Cre@mpi3 commented
Because you need to finally read the rules after being here for 3 years: posts are for valuable content only, for requests and meaningless stuff use comments to not alert the thread's subscribers for nothing šŸ‘

hinewoh589
hinewoh589 commented
A woman with her looks should be wearing brazilian bikinis, g-strings, and so on. Instead, she decided to wear an almost-a-burkini.

Last edited:
H
hypnotoad5 commented
i'm still mourning over her tits

Isabel imagination ASMR said:
Hello hello! I just got back home in the Netherlands from an amazing holiday to Costa Rica (a little jet legged rn). I am planning to create a few ASMR videos about Costa Rica, so I am editing at the moment and don't have a video ready for tonight. I am sorry. But do however take a look at these sneak peek photo's because the upcoming Costa Rica series will be epic!!! Love you sweethearts

Comment