Requests itszoeeee

Nov 26, 2023
I have her on OF and I dont understand what her deal is... she wasn't comfortable sending even a selfie so i dont know what her goal is lol

P
Poorpoor commented
M
Mathanpom commented
Its the agency

Workingonlife19
Workingonlife19 commented

The agency must be getting weak or the ballers must have gave up because today stream didn't go far.

Workingonlife19
Workingonlife19 commented
during the whip cream show today she had some great slips.

~She is online now, lot of nipple tease, dark brown nipples. im on thephone, cantprint. little niples dar brown somewhat big aoreola

• Dislike
Reactions: bootylover1200
2 Comments
B
bootylover1200 commented
So instead of posting what you saw you decide to type out this stupid reply to the thread so others get notified for this nonsense

M
MrToken42 commented
bro, I was on the smartphone, not know how to print on android. The thing is, there are plenty of streamcapture sites to search for the most recent one she got. Lotion time, no topless, little nipple slips around her fingers and bra starts around the 4 hour: 17 minutes.

Last edited:

RexLuthor69

Jun 16, 2024
She's on for "100K partyyy 🌸 come n celebrate w mee :DD"
that was pretty quick for 100K.

R
RexLuthor69 commented

Thanks- I got a warning for not adding content so I just took some grabs myself. I'm tempted to join her OF just to see if I recognize any of the chatters. lol

P
Poorpoor commented
I dunno if it’s the normal $35. $65. $85. Then $105 If u see anything. No leaks tell me not many have done it. That isn’t for me

R
RexLuthor69 commented
Nah I wouldn't pay, I meant to troll the chatters.

P
Poorpoor commented
ain’t worth it mate, Good luck to the girls if guys keep tipping.