JadyLady ASMR, aka Jadyn, is a Canadian youtuber that has a growing channel. She is gorgeous!! She hasn't expanded out of Youtube, Instagram, or TikTok, but hopefully some sexy stuff will come??
Youtube:
Instagram:
TikTok: jadyladyasmr

Anything got anything of her or just want to share?
You must be registered for see images

Here are pictures from a video with a lot of views of hard nipples poking through her shirt.
I only grabbed a few of the best views for the gofile, so check out the video if you want.
Video Link:
You must be registered for see medias
gofile link:

Comment
Not the best video, but it has some cleavage and good boob shots since she is leaning over a lot (and bouncing up and down (kinda hot)). I captured some of the best shots, but otherwise its a short video so check it out to see some of the bouncing. Sorry there aren't many and the quality isn't great, hope these are any good.
4:32 and 5:51 are the best sections in my opinion.
Video Link:
Pictures Link:

Comment
That arc, damnn! Love seeing girls bend over like that from the kinda sideways front view. Wish it had a name, but it's definitely one of my things.

Comment
Feb 22, 2021
gotta love asmr girls for their opennes, I find mouth sound asmr an actual kink or just very intimate

3 Comments
D
DonJonColter commented
I am sorry, I tried to reply but this website is full of shit pop up ads, and it cancelled my reply and I didn't notice and made a post

F
feetfeetfeet commented
as a mod, it's my duty to warn you. next time I'll ban you. be cautious next time. also paypal me 50 bucks

A
Argoni commented
she got a patron, is anyone following her there?

Here is one of her patreon exclusive fabric scratching videos.
Let me know if you all want some of the other videos too.

1 Comment
Heelish
Heelish commented
Thank you so much! And yes, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate her Patreon content, thanks again!