Requests jasmine_rice aka slutshavefeelings2

New update -

Hey grain gang :) a lot of you noticed that my BG content is pulled. Sadly OF can terminate your account if you feature unverified persons. Unfortunately the guy does not wish to be verified at this time so I was left no choice.

I also realize that I have been an irresponsible content creator. I haven’t been creating content :/ I have said a few times now that I would be back on track and have unintentionally lied just due to the fact that I didn’t have an organized plan. I would like to sincerely apologize to those i disappointed. As soon as I got my full time software engineering job I’ve been pushing this aside and procrastinated a bunch. I am so sorry.

I am planning for this time going into 2022 that I am more honest with myself and my supporters with a fair and enjoyable subscription. I plan to organize a schedule in which I can enjoy my time at my day job, my personal time, and here (where you guys can enjoy it CONSISTENTLY). Ive always lacked a schedule since I tried to film only when I was horny to remain as authentic as possible. But because of the transitionary time period in my life now, i havent thought of it, thus creating huge gaps of not uploading. This time around I am keeping myself scheduled and organized for a better change.
So tldr; no more BG - also its gones from her page cause the guy didnt want to be verified, she realizes how much of a joke the OF page by not posting jack shit - at her current rate she should be charging legit like 3$, 5$ being generous.

Comment