Requests Jazmen00 onlyfans

3 Comments
S
shortygiraffe commented
need a video of her getting fucked

M
Mikki1806 commented
how to download all the pics and videos from bunkr at once?

Georgejeff1
Georgejeff1 commented

Comment

"Sex tape"

4 Comments
W
wicwicwic commented
video bugs out after like 10 seconds, anyone able to upload elsewhere?

T
thisisit89 commented
We lost the really good video with the guy with the condom during the purge. Hopefully someone can source the link again

M
Moha3112 commented
Is there any video b/g get her pussy eating out lol !?

T
topkek42 commented
Her dude sucks lmao

Nov 6, 2023
I just don't get the blowjobs with a rubber, that's kind of weird. But her tits and curves are great.

Also, she's doing a podcast with Chrissy Mayr tonight (12/26) at 9pm.

You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
R
r8der_831 commented
yeah this girl has a good body with great natural tits. I prefer girls with solos/dildos. Me personally at least I'm not interested in watching other guys cocks, balls, cum, asshole or them being in the way of the girl covering what you're there trying to watch in the first place. I also think it's easier for these girls to use toys because then they don't have to worry about paying or looking for dudes.

V
VyvanseTrance commented
Anyone have the PPV video of her and her fat ass girlfriend in the shower together that they can share? 🙏😩

Mr.squach
Mr.squach commented
I'd say what an odd crossover but Chrissy had Sara Jay on once so 🤷‍♂️. Some dude called in and was throwing slurs like they was half price and 1 day from the expiration. Sara walked out of the studio. ROFL

2 Comments
S
Showcase90 commented
someone be the mvp and make a bunkr of all/ only her sextapes... plz and thank you

Q
Qwerztyy commented
Yea can anyone get her new sextapes? Or some new content of hers please? Thank you In advance