Requests Jordynjaci

Apparently she’s going to be doing her first topless show in club tonight! I really hope somebodys in her club……

2 Comments
J
JohnnyEnglish999 commented
She's online right now and it says topless clubshow this Wednesday. (April 5th that is in case the forum resets the dates of the posts)

J

Clubshow is on now. Hope somebody can capture it.

stobbart14

Apr 8, 2023
so finally someone was able to capture this?? it would be crazy

J
JST100 commented

This is not the club show. it was a publis show from last week. Also if you saw the club show why are you asking if it was captured?

J
I never said I saw the clubshow, I only saw the topic where it said cum clubshow. I wasn't in the clubshow., otherwise I wouldn't have asked for it.:WeirdGo:

R
RogerDaltrey commented

I would not pay for her cumshows because she wants nearly 1000 tokens for it and my feeling was always that her "cum shows" were basically with panties on.
Just found a secret goal and it kinda reinforces it. Not sure exactly how old it is, but I think it kinda explains what to expect, and I doubt she has changed much since this goal.

I have decided to ease my way into nude clubs. Due to screenshots of my first topless club show being leaked, along with the public show spreading around so fast, I decided I want to start with lush clubs and nude TruPVTs to start. Then possibly work my way into nude clubs in the future! 😊 20% Goal Reached = Wet T Public Shows 35% Goal Reached = Pasties Public Shows 50% Goal Reached = Topless Public Shows 100% Goal Reached = Nude Pre-Tip TruPVT available, beautiful agony available in TruPVTs, Lush Club Shows (w/ panties on) Thank you so much for your understanding and support ❤️ **Nude TruPVTs will NOT explicitly show penetration/masturbation**

J
JST100 commented
She always changes her mind. She makes these changes after the goals are completed too. She had reasonable goals for using her hitachi but was worried she might have an orgasm (clothed) in public. now she just fakes it unless its in club and made it even harder to get the dice roll. Her simps dont care one bit. Its like 5 that pretty much pay for everything for the most part.

not mine

2 Comments
R
RogerDaltrey commented
Thanks for that. Have to say though, considering how much she charges for those clubs that is a real let down, and actually worse than I expected. Knew she probably would not remove her panties, but a fucking lovense show? Not even the hitachi. Really no better than she does in public.

J
JST100 commented
Her other shows seem like they use the hitachi type of toy. I think this was one of her earlier ones.