Requests kaileedickey

Jan 4, 2020

Some more of the grainy ass photos she posts to her wall. Hopefully having gone a bit viral will bring her enough of a fan base that she can afford a better camera…

Comment
Jan 4, 2020

Two I bought from her back in April. Somehow she sold the one in red to me for $10, but the one in green was $20

O
OnlyAWatcher commented
I don’t think so. I think when she says “hardcore” she means that she is flashing pussy finally. She won’t even put her face in the same picture as any nude content, so I highly doubt she’s doing sexual stuff (unless it’s solo).

But I’d love for someone else to shell out the $60 - $100 she’s asking for those sets and prove me wrong

B
BigO78 commented
Might wanna change that price range a bit. She claims this bundle she just sent me is an exclusive fully naked playing with titties for 200

O
OnlyAWatcher commented
did you buy it?

B
BigO78 commented
Jan 4, 2020

The best set I ever got from her, but even this quality level is grainy. Purchased back in April. I’ve got one more set I bought of topless pics that I will post soon, but her quality level keeps going down and her prices keep going up so I’ve got to be done with her…

Comment