Requests Kasiedilla / Kasthedilla / Casey

Hey guys, got another ppv for you all. Enjoy!

2 Comments
C
captainstabbin66 commented
fuck bro love you man thanks for the upload bet it was expensive and bet you came buckets for her lol

B
Bearfeymouss commented
Tbh because of the medicine I'm on I don't have too much of a drive for that. I just post it because I know you and others enjoy her content and if I can help someone who can't afford it see I don't mind. Plus, she's making money off me and it's not a lot so I don't mind.

probably gonna sound like a simp, but apparently its her birthday and I said happy birthday. Yall should too.

C
bro we love you that you post here more people should be like you bro fuck them who say some shit

B
bla1337 commented
I'm sorry to inform you that she's just sexual content creator and doesn't care about some guy out of hundreds wishing her happy birthday or not - you are just a number on her bank account, deal with it.

N
Nude Hunter commented
I don't do things thinking about what people will do in return. I'll do what i think I should do, regardless. If I want to be nice, I'll be nice. Period.

B
bla1337 commented
I'm just saying that you should be close to your family and friends, not to some e-prostitute that is cynically monetizing your sexual desires. Please, open your eyes.

C
love you bro thanks for giving us good times and sharing it

B
Bearfeymouss commented
I aim to help out. Lol.

C
more people should be like you bro and not be bunch of gatekeeping mf lol thanks bro i bet she is making alot of money from you still waiting for a day that she spread her stuff wide open and taking some toys in her

B
Bearfeymouss commented
I mean it's slowly but surely coming i believe. It went from no nudity to ppv nudity to non ppv nipple. Just have to be patient

Ok, so all bets are off. I said be patient and it was one day later

C
Bro we love you but this shit is posted here before she sold you old shit bro what a whore you shouldn't have wasted your money on this fuck her this is 2 years old i bet it was expensive

B
Bearfeymouss commented
I appreciate the concern buddy. It wasn't too bad. I don't mind. It keeps the content flowing. I knew it was going to be the old content but it's not like we can say hey I've seen this before. Well get more content out of it so I see it as a win.

C
i know i just feel bad that you got ripped off that is the only concern here we appreciate you bro

B
Bearfeymouss commented
In my mind, I didn't. This will encourage her to make more of these videos and that's what matters.

Comment