Requests Katelyn Seay Campisis (TheCampisis)

Nov 5, 2023
Early Christmas present guys

W
WinchesterBorn commented
you have to sign in to the 3rd party host site that comes up when you click upload images same thing if you want to attach to a comment I think you just copy and paste the picture

R
Ricmod Diede commented
Keeps saying Image cannot be loaded from passed link. I uploaded the pics to jpg3 and everything. Any other advice?

W
WinchesterBorn commented
rajim7665
rajim7665 commented
just upload them on gofile or bunker, you dont have to make an account. just upload and copy the link to them and post them in a new post, if you have new content.

So, #31 has some continuation:

R
Ricmod Diede commented
Sorry guys, This is my first time uploading media and I also asked this question as the site doesn’t seem to allow native uploads.
I didnt sign up for any 3rd party. Just uploaded as guest and it appears guest sessions are deleted once the session is cleared (logging out of the session clears guest session).

S
soulfly38 commented
So that is a NO for re-up? We would very much appreciate it and I think there are enough people here that would gladly be of service to help bring back the content.

R
Ricmod Diede commented
How do you embed media? Signed up for bunkrr. Definitely one of the crappiest web apps I have ever seen. Clicking on Manage your albums takes forever to load. (Tried both Safari and Chrome).

And tried uploaded one photo. Guess what, this site doesn't embed bunkrr pics.

C
catatonic31 commented
I don't think anyone would mind if they're just in a Bunkr folder and not embedded. :)

Nov 5, 2023
even more new vids possible sex tapes yall be your the judges

4 Comments
R
randobarmy commented
just coming up as site can't be reached?

R
randobarmy commented
thanks for trying, but still having issues, my bad.

P
pupfan commented
check your Antivirus software, if you have Avast or AVG they are blocking it, and you will need to make a manual white list for bunkr

She seems to think that she is a bad girl for this. Apparently, she also thinks she is playing with THEM.

1.8Turbo
1.8Turbo commented
I'm sorry, but I have to correct your statement. "Part of the reason OnlyFans blew up over the past couple of years is that models sell you the ->illusion<- of interacting with them in their vanilla content as well as explicit content."

If you want any sort of interaction, go out and pay a hooker. They'll never love you, nor will they care about you but you can atleast get the physical part. Onlyfans is pixie dust, brother. Complete and utter bullshit.

Your every contribution to this thread is welcomed by a medal, atleast from me because you deserve it, but never let it get into your head, man. I just assume that you have money to spare and share the content with us, and if that's the case, go on, but your "interactions" with her are probably written by a chat bot on her side.

R
Ricmod Diede commented
This is what I am confused by, why do you think it written by some chat bot? What evidence do you have for it?

Based on the responses I got thus far, I didn't get any indication that I was interacting with a bot. As someone that works in the genAI field, I can confidently say that we haven't yet passed the Turing test and my non-content exchanges with this account don't indicate that they are using a bot.

All your other advice around hiring hookers and opinions around pixie dust. To each their own brother. I know what purpose each serves and I am not cynical to think everything is "complete and utter bullshit".

R
Reaper690 commented
can you two ether shut up, or move this to a disscussion tread this is for posts only.

J
JohnJohnson123 commented
if you are interacting with her, what kind of info is she giving you? Is it generic (most likely a bot) or specific (then maybe her). Does she discuss her sex life?

Did someone say b/g? I think there is a nipple lurking in there somewhere.

crankth3musicup
crankth3musicup commented
sorry you feel that way, because Bunkrr is the most sustainable file hosting site we use on here. Files don't go down unless they're manually removed.

R
Ricmod Diede commented
I genuinely gave bunkrr a try but it is just buggy. See #33.27 for my experience there. So, happy to add more content if I find a reliable easy way of uploading..

Silentwhisp
Silentwhisp commented
Pixeldrain

S
shaquille.oatmeal commented
bunkrr works great. Download ublock origin. It removes all the annoying ads.

Think it was BJ day.

T
themahotwife commented
Damn I missed these last two uploads.

T
Tom.tom.boi69420 commented
Please re-post

S
Souleasylum92 commented
New video

R
raeknar commented
W
Weatherman31 commented
is anyone else having issues opening these 2 links?

D
Deleted member 5461708 commented
R
Raspy30 commented
Bunkrr is now on .su or .si

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
the random tard Tyty406

G
Getta55 commented
you really just let a random man on the internet make you salty?

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
lol so you take a moral grandstand? I fkn hate people these days 🙄 this is why the bs spam account was made this site's gone to shit

XtheseekerX
XtheseekerX commented
For the record. This IS the original posting of this that I paid for. There is a POS admin on Scity that just straight up took my post down and reuploaded it as his own but cropped.

1.8Turbo

I'm not fun at parties.
Leaker
Contributor
Apr 3, 2020

Alright. Anybody willing to take bets? I bet that there are small stickers underneath bigger stickers.

R
Roswell commented
She already started she would not do nudes. And it's obvious from the messages it's a company that's writing the verbiage to try and entice people to buy the ppv. It matches the same type of message I get from other girls.

1.8Turbo
1.8Turbo commented
11/10 women that do create an account state that they won't do nudes... until they do.

Only difference between them is how much money they are willing to scam out of people before they eventually provide content that's worth the price tag. Some more, some less.

Mjolnirbetweenthighs
Mjolnirbetweenthighs commented
She definitely wudav already if not for her gettin married and havin kids an havin youtube .shes also kinda damaged from all the breast feeding but shes got that slutty look in her an her husband has that cuc look .mayb one day .noone needs to pay tax for wishing

Mjolnirbetweenthighs
Mjolnirbetweenthighs commented
Well she definitely wudav if not married with kids ..she is also heavily damaged and sagged bcz of feedin and shes insecure .she does have the slutty gene and her hus does hav that cuc look .thats wer all the hope lies ..doesnt need tax for hope

jpg4 version.

Smile into the camera

You must be registered for see images

R
Ravagers commented
You often make assumptions about what other people have and don't have?

In your alerts, you are correct. In your watched threads section, the bump thread button absolutely does show new activity in the thread. Watched threads is my preferred method.

Your reason for not posting certain content and my reason can both be true.

R
Rohije2097 commented
there’s plenty of OF how’s who’ve shown far less than she has, and yet still get regularly shared. People are acting as if what she’s shown up to now is bad.

1.8Turbo
1.8Turbo commented
Look, I'm not the one saying what she posted up to now is bad (atleast what's posted here, if you have seen something newer, but didn't share, you deserve a polite "fuck you", what's the point of you being here then?), but vox populi says what it says, nobody posted anything for months. Tells you everything you need to know.

King Play
King Play commented
How bad of an angle? It sounds like it wasn't worth the hype lol