Requests Kayla Simmons

Here's what $66 gets you (this and a bunch of similar type pics). Spoiler, it's crap. Watch out for those deceptive descriptions. Posting so others never get duped. I complained to OF on this one, showed proof, and I got a full refund. I'd suggest others do the same with her.

What a scammer lol.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

Once I got the refund, the post/PPV reveal was deleted (probably by OF). I didn't bother saving the other pics because they are literally just fractionally different frame shots. Sorry bud. Trust me, they weren't worth it.

A
Andy794 commented
Wait how do you get a refund on OF?? I thought that all transactions are final??

D
dudenoway commented
I threatened a charge back once and all they did was say they'd deactivate my account for doing it (they did); they wouldn't give the money back. then the charge back went through from my credit card and onlyfans gave the money back too.

G
goodiegumdrops commented
Well, they made me show the PPV message and a pic that was in the PPV (the one I showed above). I'm assuming once they saw the PPV description was basically a fraud/deception, they refunded the purchase price. I spend a good deal on the site so they probably took that into consideration too but who knows.

Oct 28, 2020

Comment
Oct 28, 2020

Comment
Oct 28, 2020

2 Comments
W
Wheresthepopcorn commented
She doesn’t have nipples?

T
The Wanderer commented
Nope 🤣