Requests kayleerashay aka kayleestaples

Jan 7, 2021
Snap is a waste of money. You pay $50 just for the privilege to get e-begged from.

No value whatsoever and she will ask for more and more money.

Really acting like a leech, and not understanding the concept of providing for the people who paid her money. I think she just sees it as an infinite money hole without doing any real work.

Truly a waste of time.

Comment

viper228

Nov 7, 2022
I’ll save all y'all coming here from the latest TikTok scam the trouble of dealing with this girl. Don’t even bother with this gold digger unless you plan to spend $150+ a week. Otherwise she’ll just ignore all your messages and threaten to kick you off the private story. 5 new posts every day begging for gifts and $$. Don’t fall for the TikTok facade, she’s a complete bitch.

10 likes and I'll post more ✌️. (ps, don't waste $50 on a 'spicy' pic, you can get face titty pics just by watching her lives. happy dick beating fellas. keep that bread in your pockets 😏)

You must be registered for see images

Comment
Jan 7, 2021
Yes 100% agree. I have the disposable money to spend but also a brain so I just gave up. If she was giving value I’d be all aboard to spend a lot of money over a long period of time.

It’s kind of sad that she is taking advantage of people and expects hand outs.

I knock e-girls a lot. But a lot of women provide an equal trade. This is not - just avoid it.

She legit wants to do jack shit, and complain that nothing is enough for her and threaten people to “kick them off” unless they give more.

Reactions: viper228
Comment

viper228

Nov 7, 2022
Biggest scam ever. She continuously posts these 'amazingly exclusive' deals before she even fulfills the old deals she promised!! This is the biggest money grab I've seen in a while. Stay away boys

Comment
Apr 21, 2021

Some actual nudes for you guys of this bitch, she wants to scam - here you go :)

3 Comments
Allnamesareshit
Allnamesareshit commented
Reup?

E
E6er commented

This. I'm like a few hours late. Damn. The more we share of her the more she'll get the point that this cash flow will all die soon if she doesn't actually provide product.

K
Kcscott217 commented
File doesn't exist

Moments ago

1 Comment
Andthewhat
Andthewhat commented