Premium Links Keep2share

Okay guys , upload here your links with description why you think that it make sense to download and share here. It should be interesting not only for single person , but also for others. Better attache the thread of this person from this forum
I don't need the videos I asked for anymore because I have them now, but thanks anyway for offering to download them

Comment
May 13, 2020

I got it how to make it easier. These your files. You can watch/download by yourself.
Says:
"This link assigned with other IP address"
I might have misunderstood your thread. I thought you had a K2S premium account in which case the download time would be minutes rather than hours

Comment
Says:
"This link assigned with other IP address"
I might have misunderstood your thread. I thought you had a K2S premium account in which case the download time would be minutes rather than hours
Yes I have , but I have daily traffic limits for downloading , anyway it’s ok, but did you ever think about how I’ll share with you after , I have to figure out where to upload it to share it with you. It means I’ll upload it to free file hosting service where speed is shit and it requires time resources , also intellectual resources to sort each of them and give it to you. That’s why I’m saying let’s download those files in which could be interested another people here too.

Attachments

• A4D9F562-528A-426F-A75C-E42D74377B05.jpeg
    A4D9F562-528A-426F-A75C-E42D74377B05.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 0
Comment
can you get this one?
It is from missalice_94 she is pretty well known, you can maybe upload it to gofile or mega

Comment
D

Deleted member 2092294

Comment