Requests Kenn.eeee or Kennie Leigh

Comment

Comment

Comment
Kennie using a pink vibrator on herself

Comment

Increases her OF by $5 a month and goes non-nudešŸ™„

What a horrible business decision. Most be about done with modeling and slowly winding down her page to get the last bit of modeling income before she retires.

Comment

SuperSloth
SuperSloth commented

Dang it I didnā€™t. Iā€™ll delete that one

D
dino27 commented
... I donā€™t know how to save video from that website
If you're NOT using a phone, I can explain how to do it in Chrome or Firefox, if you like ..?

SuperSloth
SuperSloth commented

My Mac crashed so I just have my iPhone. Is it possible?

D
dino27 commented
Both my techniques involve keyboard-shortcuts, so I've no clue how to do it on a phone, sorry ...

In Firefox, clicking Ctrl-i opens an Inspector-popup which includes a Media-tab that allows pics and videos to be saved quite simply, in cases like this where standalone files are used as opposed to streams.

In Chrome, pressing Ctrl-Shift-c opens an Inspector-panel, then moving the mouse-pointer over the web-page and clicking on the desired element highlights it's code; Right-clicking the video's link in that code and opening it in a new tab then allows you to right-click and 'Save video as...'

Never used Safari, so don't know of an equivalent, sorry. If you use either of the above browsers and can figure out how to use some sort of 'gesture' in place of keyboard-shortcuts, I'd love to learn it myself...