Requests Kim Doupe

There's nothing with that account

Reactions: utahdaddie
1 Comment
D
dingobat867 commented
She must be blocking people who subscribed to her before or she thinks I'm a leaker and blocked me. I didn't but it doesn't look like there is much I can do besides create a new account and I'm not doing that.

Bath time

4 Comments
STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
She is the baddest

W
Whitb01 commented
Is her OF still active?

M
MushM commented
No, I believe it got taken down by OF because they were requiring fans to pay to subscribe, not posting anything and then asking for government ids and a handwritten note with face pics to "verify" before they would send anything. Only after, then they would either have you use an external service to tip or would require you to tip before sending a PPV in the DMs.

They were trying to keep a record of who might leak stuff and "own" the content by circumventing the PPV system in OF. Saying that they owned all content because you're just tipping for their service.

I might be wrong on some details, but that was the gist.

P
plumberchef2 commented
Any chance of a re-up of either of these?

May 3, 2020
Could anyone reup the videos? I can't see either of them?

4 Comments
L
Lucky1313 commented
How about you read rule 18 first

D
donked commented
Easy there tiger, with 5 more posts than me. I just wanted to see if they matched what I already had. I the mean time, eat a dick.

https://gofile.io/d/GURaQP

D
Dutchieb87 commented
Megaladong
Megaladong commented
can you reupload the gofile, thnx.

H
HereForTheEggs commented
Anyone able to get these links to work? I can’t for some reason.

P
plumberchef2 commented
Nope. They’re either compressed wrong or something shady is going on with that mess. Just hoping someone will put them in a normalish file site.

D
dingobat867 commented
H
HereForTheEggs commented
She’s so hot