Requests Kitanay / TheJuicyNay

OF Rip:

1 Comment
M
Mps92 commented
Appreciate the upload but any other format available? This is RAR which is incompatible and also this site is rough. Mega would be amazing but I know it’s a stretch

Mirror:

R
riotdude55 commented
Well either, hope more stuff from that group gets leaked or something. I think all of us have had the pervious mega of customs for ages and (pricing aside) her content is getting better. Just sucks that barely any of us have them and those who paid for it probably broke the bank in the process.

S
shipo007 commented

bruh i have screenshots of why he kicked me lol he didn't do shit. All i did was made fun of kitanay over one of her videos where you can see that she has hemrhoids and i pointed that out. He said i am disgusting and that he doesn't like me when i say shit like that. Now if that ain't a simp move i dunno what is. And nah there isn't any paid group. This video was first posted there after they all decided to pitch in money.

K
krsty commented
nice move, nothing leaked since that time lmao

K
krsty commented
the simp move is to say that in the first place and insisting on it. and come here to complain after that. Pathetic, what are you 10 ?