Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

4 Aespa PMV's from Com2star (Dream Come True, Girls, Next Level, and Savage).

The Karina vids are still uploading, and it's probably gonna be tomorrow before I get a chance to throw the link on here.

aespa

th@nat0s that just about does it for PMV's, but I have the IU and Taeyeon PMV's that I'll upload once I get through everything else.

Comment
All of my stuff from Com2star is now being uploaded, so it'll slowly roll out on this thread over the next few days as they finish. Afterwards, I'll start uploading the stuff I have from OnceFake and MondoKpop.

With that being said, Com2star also has a bunch of non deepfake Kpop PMV's too such as:

Somi - Dumb Dumb
Momoland - Baam
Fromis_9 - We Go
Kep1er - Wa Da Da
And several more.

I think you can download those for free, but if you guys want I can organize it all and throw it onto Gofile. Just react to this post and if it gets enough attention I will upload those before I move onto uploading the stuff I have from OnceFake and MondoKpop.

Anyways, here's some Jiheon Deleted member 1663865 😘

jiheon

Comment
That is a list of all Kpop Deepfakers that I know: GDFOnly / Gwfakes / OnceFake / Mr.HdWork / Jsensei / MondoKpop (Mondomonger) / Eu_DPF / I-Fake / DFIdol-X / Dogelon / BigJ_Boy.
If someone has their videos, I guess that will be a heaven or paradise for their Kpop Fans.
Also Q-nicv's deepfakes, THEY ARE GODLY! Wish someone have q-nicv and jsensei and the full version below

Comment
I do indeed have everything from Mondo that's Kpop related (except maybe the stuff that came out today), but I'm uploading the stuff from Com2star first since the file sizes aren't as large. It'll take at least a week to upload everything though, so get comfy lmao.
I can't wait for the mondomonger kpop deepfakes :) NOT ALL HEROES WEAR CAPES! haha. Do you perhaps also have Q-nicv (vcinq) and Jsensei's kpop deepfakes? Especifically these ones:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! <3

Comment