Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

annieliu

Mar 17, 2024
A
Adelardo commented

Le Sserafim-‘eve psyche and bluebeard’s wife’ DF PMV​

I need this one 😭

C
c dot commented
ValhallaEnjoyer
ValhallaEnjoyer commented
not this version i dont think , i have like 100+ splits for every idol tho (not df)

B
bobjimmy69 commented

esok3709

Mar 19, 2024
Is there anybody has this videos full version?

keanurefresh
keanurefresh commented
Bro, where do you find this? On which previous page? I dont think I find this link, I swear this thread, the mods delete some contributor link while leaving those begger behind.

H
hevaz commented
They are from Daybreak1 (post). Be sure to give him a like or better a medal. I also mirrored his uploads to bunkr. Most videos are over 2 GB so they are split with WinRAR in my Mr.HDWork bunkr album.

datlmhg1
datlmhg1 commented
Tysm, I hope there will be more Jessica videos in the future.

K
kenji322 commented
Do u have Christmas-G8-EP01-2023-karina-winter-suzy ?
I found EP02 only.

Nov 3, 2022
Who are your favorite creators so far. I wanna try subbing to one and just stick with them.

GDFOnly tends to lock their videos behind a paywall after sometime and I wanna try another one.

3 Comments
R
Raiden1237 commented
Here's a (quite extensive) list and some comments of the ones I tried over the years:
  • Com2Star: Overall pretty good, one of the safest bets for $20
    • Posts 2 videos a day, I don't remember them having a time limit on posts, has random raffles with prices once a month and has votes for which idols get videos (mostly the same idols get voted over and over though).
    • Quality is very variable, sometimes a model matches an idol and the video turns out great, but it's more random than intentional. Some models look nice and will have good videos, some (like Karina for example) barely has a few video that look good, despite having 100s of them. Only uses JAVs
    • Some rewards for subbing multiple times, with the possibility of asking for custom videos or even new models. So it's worth keeping up if you want to stick with one creator
  • Mondokpop: Overall meh for $20
    • Not set schedule on upload like some have, but around 10~ish videos a week. No time limit on his posts at the moment, but often complains that they don't get enough revenue and might implement one (even though that does decrease the value of a sub but gotta add fake fomo I guess)
    • Will have like 1-2 banger videos in the month that are so good it makes me wish I subbed again. But then mediocre quality the rest of the time. Hasn't updated their facesets in forever and it shows. Also applies every face they have to every video, so a lot of misses in terms of looking like the idols. But one of the only ones who consistently uses other videos than JAVs
    • No rewards whatsoever for subbing multiple times. Actually sends posts complaining about the people who don't lmao
  • dfidol-X: Overall good too, up there with Com2Star for the best values for $20
    • Posts about 20 videos a week, usually as a bulk around Thursday-Friday. All their posts expire after 6~ months.
    • Consistent quality, not always the best but never bad. There is some thought put behind which actress to use with which idols. Mostly JAVs lately but will sprinkle other models in too consistently
    • No rewards either for consistently subbing. So it can be worth subbing to them once every 3-4 months to get all their content while saving some money
  • Deep-CG: Cheapest creator out there at only $13.5 a month
    • Posts 1 to 2 videos a day. Uses fake names for idols so it can get a bit confusing. Also posts Jpop idols so there can be a few off days in a row where no video is interesting to you. I don't think their posts expire but could've not scrolled far enough when I was subbed
    • Quality is pretty good and consistent, rarely has bad ones and there is some thought put into using actresses that match the idols. Also posts VR videos
    • No rewards either but at this price, they still offer one of the most worthy sub
  • gwfakes: Probably the most hit and miss creator for $20
    • Posts 1 video with a variant for 15 to 20 idols (so 20 times the same scene but with different idols) each week. Then some weeks will run older scene they posted with new idols. Post expire after 2 months
    • Quality is pretty good overall as well. The main drawback with them is that if the video of the week sucks, then it's a whole week wasted since there's no variety.
    • No rewards either for sticking to only them, but safe to sub every other month to keep up with their uploads
  • Mr.HDWork: eeeeeeeh? $20
    • Posts about 1 video a day. But works the same way as gwfakes (so making variants of the same vid with a lot of idols). This can lead to a full month of the same video being posted over and over with a different face on it.. Posts expire after like 3 months I think
    • The quality is usually pretty good. Like gwfakes too, since they post variants of the same vid with nearly all the facesets they have, the issue of the models not matching kinda solves itself
    • Every month you sub, you get 2 of their older videos for free. Of your choice, so that's pretty neat. But the bonus doesn't stack so it's safe to skip a month or two
There's a few creators I haven't subbed to for more than a year, so maybe their content improved or changed or they stopped uploading, but here's a quick summary for each from my memory:
  • OnceFake: Only worth if you want to download his full videos easily $10... I don't remember the frequency, they post 1 exclusive variant every time they post a full video on other sites. The variant can't be downloaded so it kinda sucks.. But their quality overall is really good. They always use actresses that match well and the videos are usually good
  • DeepFakeMixer: Actually terrible for $20 the last time I checked. I mostly remember that in their videos, they crop/reframe 85% of the shots so that the face of the actress isn't visible, to save time on making the fakes. So there's less value there than a well made split screen edit or pmv you can find for free. Their only good shots were the one they used to advertise on other mrdeepfakes
  • upskirtlover: I roughly remember the frequency of posting being a little low for a $20 sub.. They use a specific genre of JAV that's uncensored (I forgot the name of it, but it's a specific studio). The quality was pretty good
If I could leak videos I would, but I can't for a bunch of reasons (and some creators I just don't want to) so here's what I can offer to help out ^^

yoona.heart
yoona.heart commented
I think OnceFake retired recently.

K
kaplot122 commented
I'm from Philippines what is the best mode of transaction for subbing