Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

Sansundertale4354

Jul 3, 2024
so did anyone know what happened to com2star and gdfonly fantopia

1 Comment
P
penguinfromhell commented
they are still up. fantopia user's links change weekly if not faster. so one day its u/0079 and the next its u/VoSD or something like that. the intended way for new users is to do the hidemylink process and get the link. Past subscribers can just hit subscribed to button and find them there

Random assortment, I think it might be captain y but not sure.

Last edited:
T
TriPlushy commented
no honor among thief these days, tsk tsk

Z
zenith_87 commented

I wouldn't say that he stole and modified just because he has same high quality natural looking pretty face result with some overlapping JAV stuff...

Even now, there are quit a lot of overlapping result vids out there, that has similar level of face result with same original JAV source, between major DF makers like Dfidol-X, gwfakes, com2star, GDFONLY...

I cannot even count how many of them I've seen the overlapping ones from different maker. That doesn't mean that they are stealing each others stuff. I would say that it's more like "getting inspired by each other for JAV ideas" and trying with same JAV source later..

I saw so many of his own stuff while I was in DFNR's Tele G ram Channel long time ago, and for a while and I was downloading most of the preview vids that he was sharing (not the full ver though), until he shut down his channel up and suddenly changed his name to DFKPOP...

Below is just what I collected from DFNR channel while I was in there, and still keeping it in my folders.

DFNR_DFKPOP_preview_clips_collection2508b2267fdc9e8b.md.jpg

All of them are short preview clips that average length are just 2 - 3 minutes, but I had to download it, cuz I like high quality pretty face so much... I even remember that just 2-3 min length vid file was like around 2.6 GB size, because of crazy high bitrate like 15,000 - 25,000 bitrate, that I had to compress it by myself everytime, because that's way too much inefficiency of quality over space... And lot of those file's name had word "trim" which is keyword being added after trimming the video by himself with video editor tool...

This is just my guess, but I think they might've used very similar algorithm of AI codes and platform tools, and good quality of face sets, to make the good results, and whoever was slower starter just got inspired a lot by the other.

So as long as I have seen him promoting his own stuff, with preview clip's that looks like he made it by himself
(I even saw DFNR use certain JAV first, and later on Captain happened to use that same JAV much later),

I don't think he should be considered as someone who just steals and modify in his way and re-sell.. I believe they just happen to have very similar style, taste, and preference as deepfake maker...

R
rirama commented
i dont think deepfakers have the "right" to criticise someone stealing their stuff when they also steal javs or where ever it is they got the video from they didnt even make lol i cant

R
RedSlime commented

We may disagree because we are different.
I don't deny that there are many duplicates, but it's hard to understand that dnfr's data always has the same file created by someone else first.
He can simply get ideas from other creators of the material, but I think that's kind of weird
Well, I also agree that the discussion we have is not such a meaningful one.
After all, they're thieves