Requests Kristeen Chan Skype audition

Mar 17, 2021
Kristeen chan got tricked into doing a blowjob scene for hotchicksonly, thinking it was a legit film shoot. Apparently, there is an hour long Skype audition for the role. Does anyone have it?

This is a clip with snippets of the audition, but not the whole thing:
Here are the only two BJ scenes of her:
The blonde’s name is Marine Michaels ;)

Here are all the videos I have with Miko & Chan. I got them from a vola a while ago. Aside from the content, I have no idea what this site is about.

As a thank you - can someone please offer me a description of this website? I have no idea what HCO is about... somewhere I heard this guy is on the lamb. Any info is appreciated.

Last edited:
1 Comment
L
LemongrassChicken commented
Can you reupload this?

Mar 17, 2021
I actually have some HD videos if you are interested:
There is also the 20-minute excerpt of the full interview, in case you’re wondering what I’m looking for.
We haven’t found the jackpot yet, only clips and excerpts of the full interview are shared. If anyone has the complete version please share it with us. Thanks.

Comment
Alright folks, here's what i gather on the other forum.

4 Comments
H
helotry commented
I know is the akin to raising the dead, but does anyone have the content shared in this old thread? Ideally the hour long skype interview? I can't find it anywhere.

X
Xiffa commented
No one ever posted the hour long Skype here afaik. Believe me, I would have dl'ed it.

Y
yatheertle commented
its never been shared far as I know, not even screenshots