Requests Lady Kashmir

D

Deleted member 373299

Noticed today if you check her old YouTube pages she has LOADS of playlist full of videos that have been made private. I know in the past thereā€™s been work arounds to still access those but all of them seem to have been patched. Hoping someone much smarter than I is able to crack that code, may be some classic gold still tucked away.

Comment
D

Deleted member 373299

Yeah a lot of her samples on YouTube are looking promising, but it looks like sheā€™s splitting her videos up between buymeacoffee and patreon which is annoying, plus seem like a risky approach with being less than forward about what the actual content is that youā€™re paying 30-50 dollars for.

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
From her YT. No underwear

You must be registered for see medias

Comment

maxcmb

Nov 4, 2020
New user here... Her onlyfan is expensive for the quality of the material she posts. Most of the content are screen captures (using the Windows tool) of old videos. And she asks for more money everyday through direct messages:
HI MR XXX HOW ARE OXOXOX FULL FRONTAL OF PATUUII BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ALL WOMEN [10 pictures: UNLOCK FOR 50$].
Pretty much the same gimmick she used on her Parteon page.

We should all collectively forget her and go spend quality time with our family instead of focusing on her.

Reactions: ILJARDINO
Comment

f7834

May 16, 2020
New user here... Her onlyfan is expensive for the quality of the material she posts. Most of the content are screen captures (using the Windows tool) of old videos. And she asks for more money everyday through direct messages:
HI MR XXX HOW ARE OXOXOX FULL FRONTAL OF PATUUII BIG AND BEAUTIFUL ALL WOMEN [10 pictures: UNLOCK FOR 50$].
Pretty much the same gimmick she used on her Parteon page.

We should all collectively forget her and go spend quality time with our family instead of focusing on her.

I agree. now she thinks onlyfans takes too long to pay out, and their cut is too big etc. how can you be so lazy and greedy when you're basically living in poverty. im done dealing with this greedy lazy cunt. she can go back to begging for money on youtube.

Reactions: brownroderick
Comment
I agree. now she thinks onlyfans takes too long to pay out, and their cut is too big etc. how can you be so lazy and greedy when you're basically living in poverty. im done dealing with this greedy lazy cunt. she can go back to begging for money on youtube.

In her defense though, she is fairly retarded

Comment