Requests Laila ASMR

batatinha

Oct 7, 2019
not mine

4 Comments
A
ahips47 commented
These are the vids that already leaked in the past and not the one from the above post right?

Z
ZakaoDJ commented

Yeah.

Interesting that she is posting frequently again and advertising customs, maybe that pic above is new?

MoonTrip
MoonTrip commented
Tbh I don’t think we’ll ever find that video. It’s been a while and it’s still never been leaked. Whoever ordered it has never shown up, not even to potentially sell it cause I know ppl would buy it. I’ve also read that this video could be fake/photoshop that no such video exists which is why it’s never been found. May sound crazy but it could be true, all her nfsw videos have been leaked except this one for some reason.

MoonTrip
MoonTrip commented
Another reason could be that the person who ordered it just simply doesn’t want to leak it, and wants to keep it to themselves, which I guess is understandable. Another reason is that maybe they have ordered more videos but don’t want to leak because she might find out and lose her trust. I say this because I had a conversation with her in which she told me she knows who the original buyers of her vids are, and she knows who leaked them and where. She probably saw her stuff was being leaked and decided to stop making nfsw. Just my 2 cents in the situation.

A shorts scratching custom i got a while back not nfsw but some slight glimpse of ass in it.

D
Deleted member 779488 commented
legend, thanks 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽🐐

D
Dingus1234 commented
Appreciate you man!

A
alucards commented
J
jyrensama commented
I got 3 other frames too, one of which is a 75% clear pussy shot:

Nov 2, 2023
Does anybody have custom videos?

4 Comments
Z
ZakaoDJ commented
Ask her husband who did some grating ASMR in a recent video she posted lol

MoonTrip
MoonTrip commented
Her husband probably made her quit.

CBT_Yoda
CBT_Yoda commented
I was not aware she got married. Damn, she seems pretty young to be married, but her getting into a relationship is probably why she stopped doing the sexy customs years ago and privated any remotely suggestive videos.

MoonTrip
MoonTrip commented
Yup. She also stopped making customs in general and deleted her instagram. Also There’s rats 🐀 in this thread who notify her of users uploading her videos.😂

Few pussy shots screenshotted some time ago, reuploaded.
Won't lie, the atanomy of her pussy is perplexing.

1 Comment
Cre@mpi3
Cre@mpi3 commented
Deleted Youtube Videos

1 Comment
Y
yurisakazaki commented
wefwefwefdb02269d175cc063.md.png

any chance a kind soul could re-upload this one please 🙏🏽🙏🏽?