Requests Lana borges

May 23, 2020
The purpose of the post is to attach a useless archive
With Luiza Marcato - Links To The Full Video - 17:10 min - 763 mb
You must be registered for see medias
  • Brothers, the archive is absolutely useless - I attach it only so that in the future this thread could not be filled with these same useless videos of very low quality. In the following posts I will post her other videos in high quality
  • You don't need it the videos are very bad

Comment
May 23, 2020
All the parts of the boat party I have for today
Boath Party - 7 min
You must be registered for see medias
  • It was awesome only half a year later that I realized that the Full boat party does not contain a fragment from the preview I proposed. Tin, I didn't add a tracking video to it. On SE, I posted them separately and I still thought that it was present in my cutting.

1 Comment
K
kuhako commented
reup please

May 23, 2020
New videos from the boat party
  • With regard to the future video editing of all parts from boat party - I realized that I didn't need to rush with him because it turned out that there were a lot more of these videos. Including the same videos but recorded from other cameras from other viewing angles. As an example, here is the same episode from Sophie Buttini. Therefore, I set out to first collect absolutely everything that is possible from this series. I'm posting you another new episode and one alternative shot from a different angle.

• An example of the same episode shot from a different viewing angle
  • You must be registered for see medias

Comment