Requests Lauren drain

B
BroncoMan40 commented
it’s really a 30 sec video but she just swaps the angles over and over on the same clips. 😂

J
jean.doe commented
i was gonna say, it goes from skirt on walking forward, to skirt off, then skirt back on walking backward. whole video is a mess

N
Ntslicksta commented
Her best work is definitely when he’s NOT recording or editing or what ever the fuck he does. I feel she wants to let it all out so bad but he’s like… no way.

G
Gadansk commented
A couple of years back before her OF page he used to post some pics of her on his own social media. They werr normally quite revealing and often with a suggestive comment from him. Some guys would post comments and he would go bonkers. I honestly thought he was doing it to pick a fight in the comments. It got boring. Im not saying people should do it, but I felt he was baiting people.

3 Comments
M
Maverick14 commented
Are her and Dave still together? Social media with them has 100% changed.

S
Scooter562 commented
I was thinking the same thing recently and her posting stories crying recently threw me off. Just checked their socials and they removed the “💍 s to” off their IG. That guy is a tool, always seemed like a douche bag. She won’t have any trouble finding a younger guy to fuck her right.

FranksLittleBeauties
FranksLittleBeauties commented
I wouldn’t be shocked if she starts munching rug

4 Comments
429Cobraii commented
All ready gone

M
mistereat commented

E
Eagles03 commented
Reup

Any idea who the other girl is with her?

S
Scooter562 commented
That’s Laura Ivette her BFF. She’s got a fat ass.

D
Daman806 commented
B
bkr19926 commented
Still nothing new? She better be showing asshole soon

B
BigDaveB7 commented
Is she showing pussy properly yet? Her latest vids would suggest but feel like with her it'll be misleading

C
casper999 commented

Yes, I agree, I already have this scene from a few months ago.
but thanks anyway

M
Maverick14 commented
U
underworldKing commented
As long as there are people paying for her current content, she probably wont do more explicit clips. I have been following her for years. She started with bikini shots. Once the income diminished, she became more revealing by showing semi-covered nipples. Recently, she has started showing nipples without any coverings. At this pace, it might be years before she would show the goodies. Intrestingly, poeple not paying for the content, should encourage her to do more. ;)

Last edited:
D
downshift1400 commented
Queen of awkward camera angles and poses

J
jean.doe commented
i dont think so, i feel like this is an older one? i specifically remember the vagina part being blurred and there being a conversation about it

L
LBTown commented
Yeah it’s an old one.

F
freezedice commented
yeah, hard to tell since she changed up everything. I only ever get msgs for the same, old content it seems.

D
Dude0606 commented
I have a few of the old videos that got lost thought I would post the best one 😀