Requests Lauren Sophie Messack

Oct 10, 2021
Nip Slip at the end
You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
B
Badumntsk commented
OF she is finally posting full nude. Itā€™s 80$+ though, but with VIP might be cheaper and more different full nudity

M
marcelvidal commented
Are you sure it's not just the Wieteke photos which are online for free anyway?

B
Badumntsk commented
Anything is possible. The agency running her page is very annoying, you can't ask legit questions, chat is pay to talk. So I became more sceptic. If you need proof she uses an agency: https://dysrpt agency.com/@laurensophie

A lot of questions were repeated though and they just kept erasing them, with bs excuses like how they want to steer away from negativity. The latest solution is to let other of their shitty spam pages flood posts so the actual questions are hidden. Legit questions get deleted but the spam messages remain, do the math!
Apparently you get the best content if you join the VIP, some content in DM's is send with descriptions like "finally showing it all" for 80$+ and so on. And then in other posts they say they don't show full nudity. I did see a topless photo come by for 75$+ but that type of content is not worth it in my opinion at that price, as we can literally see it for free what's the point? So far I haven't really seen anybody respond either to tell how great the content was.
All I see is people questioning what the content actually is and you get vague answers, like my most exclusive content, if you have any critique your messages get deleted. So basically typical agency behaviour.

Realistically have low expectations, she has that rich BF, sells her expensive clothes all the time and is a model for brands. She is just trying to bank from this, so far I haven't seen anything to really get excited about. The real content is probably at the 80$+ region, at 10$ you get Instagram style content in bikini.
And the selling point to be able to chat with her anytime you want and get the most exclusive content? You're most likely still talking to a dude from the agency.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
By Lisa van Dam / Pavo Couture

Comment
Oct 10, 2021
By Lisa van Dam / Pavo Couture

Comment
Oct 10, 2021

Reactions: TomAnker and Tpjp01
3 Comments
B
Badumntsk commented
Was having high hopes but her page is ran by that unruly agency.
Saying posts are spicey and what not, literally photos from Instagram!
And they ask 75$+ for a topless picture, which there are plenty of from free photoshoots!
Like on Bellazon.

Wonder if anyone that got VIP has a different experience but it seems very bad!

M
marcelvidal commented
Very curious about her OF ... I was really thinking about taking the dive but it s sooo expensive! :'(
If you got something could you repost so we can see the standard we can expect?
thanks

P
prrft commented
you have anything to share by any chance?