D
Dio1999 commented
Instagram: https://instagram.com/chornobaivka7?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Onlyfans:
Stripchat:
Myfreecams:

Screenshot_20230208-130622_Brave.md.jpg

Nov 2, 2023
Just some pics from her OF and more, some Vids are coming.

A
Anonymous284957 commented
Does she upload videos to onlyfans?

M
Montakina commented
Just some seconds videos. Nothing special.

S
Stormguy commented

Can you please send it again, it is not available anymore

P
potay33 commented
Can you re-up pls

Nov 2, 2023
She is live now:

At this link:

2 Comments
🐲Redragon
🐲Redragon commented
I recharged my account with a lot of tokens but the time it goes live always matches the time I'm sleeping hahaha

B
BalkanDude commented
Any chance you could re-up the file?

Jan 6, 2021
Seems that this russian cunt has nothing else to do other than leaving angry reaction, and taking down her content all over the internet while she is supposed to be whoring on live. So I'm gonna save you all at least 200 tokens.

And there is one of the videos that got taken down, all the credits belong to the original uploader.

Please keep sharing her content

B
backspace da sua vida commented
off

M
Montakina commented
She's from Ukraine and she's a goddess, she can do whatever she likes for me <3 _Aleida_

D
Dio1999 commented
Dorime Amenos
Dorime Amenos commented
What program do you use to record stripchat lives? Does anyone have an app that works to record on your cell phone?

Jan 6, 2021
Months ago she made a contest (probably fake) sending a b/g video to the highest offline tippers as you can see on the ig stories below. I know that she probably scammed most (or the entire) of the people, but someone got that video? Please share it or let me know (throught private messages too), I have something to exchange.

2 Comments
P
PrimeOptimus commented
Does it have accompanying content?

M
Montakina commented
I think this was a SCAM for sure

Nov 13, 2019
I'm probably breaking a rule by posting this without offering anything but there this one video on cwhoretv, that keeps getting taken down over and over and the user keeps re-uploading it, its we can have a hero to get the video via bypass or whatever.

D
dmeister commented
and the video is now removed for DMCA. The uploader will probably upload again in the near future, sad day.

D
dmeister commented
M
Montakina commented
D
dmeister commented
I know, the original link i posted is dead and now user re-upload, I'm hoping someone can bypass and download it.

Jan 6, 2021
If nobody shares some actual content, I will not post anymore.

Enjoy probably my last post.

2 Comments
M
Montakina commented
Thank you very much, man! I've posted a lot in the last months, but now I don't have enought time to follow her, so I appreciated very much your posting and i pray you to continue <3I was so sad when she canceled OF :(

B
BalkanDude commented
Ah the gofile is down, shame I missed it