Requests lems7

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
A video montage that I created a year ago
  1. The video was made deep color correction to make the video clear, bright and with really juicy colors
  2. The sound volume has been increased - The original has a very quiet sound
  3. Plot inserts were used at the beginning and end of the video to give a bit of plot meaning to the whole video
  4. The song used in the rework was chosen by Emily herself and this gives more charm to the whole installation - The words of the song are important for this installation - Once I put my soul and a lot of time into these videos, I hope you will like them. Have a nice day!
Online viewing is not able to convey all the saturation of the picture, you need to download a video for this
Link To The Full Video - 8:48 min
You must be registered for see medias

An alternative video montage

• This is an alternative video montage made in PMV style that was once dedicated by me to our brother @hereydoe . Once I promised him that this video would never be deleted or changed by me, so I'm posting it again.
  • The video differs in style and content from the previous one and those who really like this girl, I think it will be interesting to see this option
Link To The Full Video - 3:22 min
You must be registered for see medias

Here you can download the original video - Without color correction and any edits on my part

Comment
Anyone got full video to any of theese?

You must be registered for see images

Anyways, heres one from me.

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 5842176 commented
anyone?