Requests livy boo

She sent me 2 low quality vids of her fucking and one of her pussy..which clearly weren't her, it was a much darker girl, I got fucking pissed off told her "thats not even you, Im not stupid".. she then instantly blocked me. I added her on a backup account of mine and said I was reporting her paypal for fraud. She eventually caved and sent me a Titty snap. It wasn't great(10 second snap) but it was full nipples at least and it was a direct snap, so I knew it was her. I wouldn't waste money on her, since it seems she has no problem scamming people.

Comment
D

Deleted member 76437

Shit guys her OF might be just a scam to milk guys for their cash, Especially since her OF is full of her giving excuses and saying "be patient".

If thats her plan she's going to get herself in serious trouble. There's a few guys out there that will straight up go into full blackmail psycho mode if you fuck them over like that.

She's playing with fire

Comment
D

Deleted member 76437

With her carelessly teasing for attention like that, I'll bet my paycheck we will see nudes in the next 3 months, aaaaand she will have left her bf. After that OF money came in she's realized she makes a lot more on there than youtube.

Comment
D

Deleted member 76437

There's the clip from reddit in case it gets removed. Shes braless in the video, I could try to do an x ray. Almost certain i could xray enough to see her areolas

Attachments

• redditsave.com_olivea_wearing_black_crotchless_lingerie_on_live-uxvzjyqh2dx61.mp4
    23.6 MB
Comment
D

Deleted member 76437

Really blurry footage but i did get a nipple on the middle one

Be sure to click the grid icon in the right corner, otherwise these will be cut off at the waist and you won't see any pussy.

Attachments

• livyboo.png
    livyboo.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • livy2.png
    livy2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • livy.png
    livy.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: daniel2610994
Comment

Lulu2013

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone have any of her OF stuff? There are like 15 pictures posted it says- just wondering how ā€œrisquĆ© her stuff is. I agree that if she sees what she can make on OF she will be doing nudes and more in no time- she likes the attention :)

Reactions: Hello1512
Comment