Requests Lottie Lion (littlebitsoflottie)

3 Comments
A
AnonymousScoper commented
Was amazed when I saw this as she always seemed like a bit of a prude on the show. Wonder what she'll do!

H
He-man commented
Lottie the 🦁 has sold all kinds of photos privately . I’ve seen many people discussing them on other sites, but the few who have will never post. If you paid 400 for some photos would you give away free online?
she herself sent this list to a few... you can dispute its authenticity, I not really care. Too many different people have spoke of the pics for it to be false. She (alegedly) write these words…..

Okay, I charge via PayPal and these are my rates:
£200 topless
£400 I’ll do 3 topless
£500 full nude

Videos start at £750+ if you’re interested just ask xx

hopefully she brings her A game to OF. We shall see.

Last edited:
Cicero13
Cicero13 commented
Interesting. Only a matter of time before some of that stuff gets leaked anyway.

2 Comments
G
garymcc commented
A complete waste of money. You get absolutely nothing for your subscription, other than being asked to fork out more money for little reward.

A
Like most "famous" people's OFs then. I like how she posted on IG: "follow my OF for stuff I can't post here", then posts IG-level stuff :ROFLMAO:

Sep 13, 2019

2 Comments
G
garymcc commented
"Hey guys, due to “the fappening” and Reddit forums leaking everything I post here, I won’t be doing anything else. It’s ruined it for everyone and I’m sorry, but I just don’t have the patience to deal with it"

H
He-man commented
or she saw she could set it up, take the coin, cry about sites/leaks she knew would happen, close the page, keep,the cash and dance off to the nx scam.

According to her instagram she is uploading more stuff

1 Comment
G
garymcc commented
Nothing else worthwhile for the subscription and I refuse to pay anything after her nonsense. It does look like she took a load more money off folk for a live stream and then not actually went live though.

2 Comments
A
Is this OF or instagram? Genuine question lol as there's no watermarks on them

CeeDee123
CeeDee123 commented
From various places on the net - don't remember from where they all came tbh, though there were for sure some from Twitter.

Apr 28, 2019

1 Comment
J
jjjj5369 commented
Is the first an x-ray or is that how she put it up?

May 5, 2021

Grab it while its hot :)

D
Deeznuts24 commented
I missed this, what was it?

T
Tyler_Derden commented

Unfortunately we couldn't possibly say at this point but we'd strongly suggest not missing the next one Deeznuts24 ;)

D
Dentonboy commented
T
Tyler_Derden commented