Requests lussyberry / lussy berry

Guest viewing is limited

Here you go āœŒļø

E
Edster43 commented
Agreed. Her face doesn't seem natural on her pics, yet she's got a great body and great big natural tits ...

S
shaboobalaboopy commented

Although I wish they were natural, I believe they look like implants or at least altered. I'm a natural tits kind of guy, and implants are most of the time a turn off for me. But this middle aged woman has a certain look to her, and because she looks as good as she does as well as her age, the implants I don't mind.

M
Mightyandhigh commented
She is a Hotwife. If ur over 8in ur in. Sheā€™s a leaky fucking mess too, she canā€™t hide how much she loves being used by big dick. Sheā€™s English

H
huncum commented
She is Hungarian, there are hungarian words in the background of one of her pictures. I'm hungarian too, believe me:cool:

Enjoy šŸ¤˜

2 Comments
W
Wylie007 commented
This is what I meant her face isnā€™t naturally hot or milfy as she makes it out to be. Look at her face when she looks away. Damn near witch status

S

I think I remember the other picture you're talking about on the side profile. It could also be just how her side profile of her face looks, or at least that's how I like to think of it lol. She puts out some good content overall, and I will use said content. šŸ˜‚

āœŒļø

4 Comments
E
Edster43 commented
Great job. Thanks

S
Ss1byx commented
It's my pleasure

S
Sam1114 commented
Very hot. More?

M
MrGentleman commented
Really good post! Love this hot milf :love:

šŸ¤˜

S
Sam1114 commented
S
Ss1byx commented
I bought this just for you! Next post šŸ˜‰šŸ¤˜

S
Sam1114 commented
you are the best. Thank you HerošŸ¤Ÿ

S
Ss1byx commented

Carefully... Anal šŸ¤˜

S
Awesome post. Dreams come true if she does a scene.

E
Edster43 commented
Great job. Thanks. She's finally posting vids and getting bitchy ... I was getting bored of seeing her tits

S
szabi1818 commented
First anal?

D
Dl35 commented
Reup?

āœŒļø

D
Datigotura commented
hahaha, yes, it is getting ridiculos

E
Edster43 commented
It's funny how she started slowly, showing her covered breasts, then showing her tits, and now fully naked, even playing with her toy in her ass. Good for us

Last edited:
S
Sam1114 commented
Doesnt matter. This milf is hot!

E
Edster43 commented
I fully agree with you sam1114 šŸ‘

Good luck! šŸ¤˜

D
Datigotura commented
Someone went crazy on the faceapp again :LOL:

E
Edster43 commented
S
Sam1114 commented
im afraid not. But i will keep my eyes openšŸ˜‰šŸ¤Ÿ

E
Edster43 commented
I keep a daily eye on her, but nothing else and nothing new. Too bad at the moment because she's hot and horny ...