Requests Madison Carter

She posted today that she's gonna leave this industry. In case anyone wanna get something from her twitter, go before she deleted it

4 Comments
B
baty443 commented
Damn. She also deleted that new BG preview for that scene with that new guy who's also running his own OF.
Her getting multiple miscarriages and breaking up with her BF must have taken a toll on her, perhaps once she got a glimpse deeper into the industry with other male performances was the final straw.
Here's the link to that video from the dude's manyvids page:
Seems like they also made a BJ vid together, but that may never see the light of day due to her quitting

Anyways it's a damn shame because she had and still does have massive potential to be one of the best. Great tits, cute face, nice ass and performed well in her videos.

D
Drogba2219 commented
It's weird. She went from a but shot and promoting content to leaving the industry within minutes.

S
SpunkOfMonk commented
Having known her for years, this is completely predictable. I think there's also a pretty high probability she will be back in a month or two. She's really sweet but extremely volatile.

D
dudperfecttt commented
I've followed her on Snapchat for years now and this is the best way to describe her that I've seen. She's in dire need of therapy and possibly medication, and I don't mean either of those as a derogatory comment. I hope she gets the help she needs.

Manyvids The Best Titty Fuck Ever

Requested by someone, is this going to be her last video?

1 Comment
S
SpunkOfMonk commented
good job not giving credit to OP, and if you know anything about this chick you know this 100% will not be here last vid.

Aug 23, 2022
looks like she's being active again

2 Comments
E
EinfuehlsamWunderschoener commented
Those clips are old ones that got cropped, fwiw. See for example

D
debokaaa commented
Not like gofiles :D. Btw thanks the share, but better bunkr