Requests Magda Lenna - LennaSpicylenna - lingeriemagdalenna

she just made an

3 Comments
wdat
wdat commented
So far; just a couple vids just like her ytube; nothing nude or different yet.

wdat
wdat commented
For $3.25, it was worth a try; hopefully she steps it up.......Probably gonna do sexy NN for a year, then BAM; she's turns into ifrit...........:p

godman
godman commented
sometimes they just need a nudge in the right direction , never hurts to message or comment about what you want to see

enjoy

4 Comments
T
Tj_123456789 commented
Carpe Diem!!!
Carpe Diem!!! commented
G
garbajoxy commented
Few More

3 Comments
L
lostsquirrel commented
anyone have errors with this golfile?

S
santicorle commented
and now even gofile reserve for premium users... another host please!!! try with bunkr or anonfiles

D
doubleentendre commented
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....was anyone else screaming at her to 'take it off' on that 2nd one. She is amazing...that ass is stunning.

Happy "jerking" Valentines Day, boys............

2 Comments
wdat
wdat commented
She's new to OF. Took her a while to even start one after being on ytube for a while. Lots of request on there for her to start, from me too, she said "maybe", and there we go............My feeling is she's doing all the filming and uploading herself, so she's trying to figure it out. She responds back to all messages and sends private vids. A sweetheart of a girl.

:p

Last edited:
wdat
wdat commented
Update:

Asked her this "When will you post your dildo video? Are you waiting to post it as pay per view?"

She just responded this "I think soon but not yet.šŸ˜˜šŸ˜‰"

Looks like she's milking every bit of the softcore stuff before she has to be bobbing up and down on a dildo.

(dont know if its allowed, butā€¦)
Hey mates, found four vids i have never seen.
One with some good ass shots!

Maybe someone could Download (dont know how to dl Thema on thothubā€¦) them and reup the vids on gofile?!

2 Comments
D
doubleentendre commented
great group effort, well done both of you

You must be registered for see medias

Carpe Diem!!!
Carpe Diem!!! commented
example of her new content

D
doubleentendre commented
yeah, I saw the photo, just no video that goes with it showing the same thing, there is one where she does that off-screen, but unless there's another one I missed that action is not there. After my last comment I did find one where she is wearing black thigh length boots where she does do that with a different dildo, so maybe some of the longer ones have some action....I have yet to check everyone 100%

H
habilton1 commented
Carpe Diem!!!
Carpe Diem!!! commented
I've seen the vid of the pic: you see half of her, it seems more like a teasing vid than a vid: if you want to see more, you must tip

repost

added

Last edited:
Comment

1 Comment
H
haiicut commented
Gofile is kinda hit and miss for some of us. Some days it works great, some days it's dead. Any chance you could reup it to bunkr?