Off Topic Maimy ASMR discussion thread

As she lives in Brazil her current earnings are better than most doctors. She might keep showing 1/10 of a nipple once a week for the next 3 years and she might drive a nice SUV, buy a big house with a pool, pay for some studies in university and save some money for the future.

Comment
It's crazy to me that people see her finally delving into her neglected DMs dreading the cringe and thirsty messages she's been neglecting, fearing and speculating how dreadful and esteem-shattering it will be for her, and here I am thinking "man, if I ignored over a thousand emails at my job I would have been fired 997 emails ago".

Comment
You do know that she herself will probably not be reading that... right? I sure as f' I would personally not do that. There's no point for her to do so unless she wants to sell additional PPV. Perhaps if she has a fetish for reading shit that will just make you depressed she will do so? My guess is that she hired an agency or a local person to do it for her.

Comment
Well then he is a lucky SOB. If he gets ANYWHERE NEAR the treatment/quality that we get through ASMR videos in real life then he is one of the luckiest men alive (the roleplay/high quality cosplay/flirting, etc). To be fair Maimy could be a total dick behind the camera and we just don't get to see that part, haha. I've seen it with friend's wives, they appear all nice and kind in public but then you hear the stories once the divorce is underway or finalized...

Comment
Oh I think I've seen it, but I didn't know it was her bf. Don't risk it, idk if it would count as doxxing or not to the moderators here. I think it's the one where she's hypercompetitive and she's mad that other ASMR girls are showing "their goods" while she doesn't? I thought that was her friend or something. If that's the relationship then it looks totally normal and she's a lot more aggressive irl than in the videos that's for sure. :LOL:

Comment

FlyinBrian

Sep 13, 2024
So this sounds like one HELL of an excuse to not post on a regular basis, and I KNOW that the DM's will probably be 50/50 good and bad. The problem is the bad ones will fuck her mental state up and she might take a hiatus or fuck off entirely. Either way, doesn't matter. Irma showed her tits already and will likely show more, so for now, Maimy is just...fucking irrelevant. IRMA LA DULCE SHOWED FULL NIPS FAR SOONER THAN MAIMY!!! That is all...

Comment