- Nov 12, 2020
- 254
- 462
- 2,540
She might have hired someone but it's too early to tell. It's understandable to think it's an agency but I doubt it's an agency outright. IF it's true, it's not necessarily an agency; it could be a friend/family helping her filter out possible nasty messages. Agencies ask a lot of money and they are supposed to also take care of promotion to funnel to her account which, so far, I've seen none. I doubt she has hidden socialmedia or dating apps accounts converting men to be her subs, therefore I doubt it's an agency.
Speaking of which, the BIGGEST problem for her right now, if she cares about the money, is funneling to her OF. Onlyfans girls depend on funnels because Onlyfans has no internal discovery. That's their lifeblood, no funnels = no money. So I wonder how she (or her agency/friends/whatever) will promote her. Onlyfans accounts lose 20-50% of subscribers every month. You can look up data on that or creator anecdotes, there's plenty. Even if perhaps ASMR is particularly parasocial and has higher retention, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still a 10%+ bleed month after month.
Speaking of which, the BIGGEST problem for her right now, if she cares about the money, is funneling to her OF. Onlyfans girls depend on funnels because Onlyfans has no internal discovery. That's their lifeblood, no funnels = no money. So I wonder how she (or her agency/friends/whatever) will promote her. Onlyfans accounts lose 20-50% of subscribers every month. You can look up data on that or creator anecdotes, there's plenty. Even if perhaps ASMR is particularly parasocial and has higher retention, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still a 10%+ bleed month after month.

























