mads1982
Member
- Nov 5, 2023
- 25
- 30
- 507
The way I see it is that I’m seeing a lot of dudes paying a small fortune for a ‘service’ they don’t receive..
In the consumer world, that would amount to filing a complaint because you didn’t receive the service you paid for (or only received part of it), while the seller is boasting about how well they’re doing and the money keeps pouring in.
Any logically thinking person wouldn’t hesitate and would hit that refund button like crazy.
If I were into half-dressed women who, in the end, basically show “nothing” beyond a few half-naked nipples and, every now and then, a couple of bare breasts, I’d just get some catalogs from a lingerie or bikini wholesaler. It would save a ton of money..
That’s just my take on it dudes..
In the consumer world, that would amount to filing a complaint because you didn’t receive the service you paid for (or only received part of it), while the seller is boasting about how well they’re doing and the money keeps pouring in.
Any logically thinking person wouldn’t hesitate and would hit that refund button like crazy.
If I were into half-dressed women who, in the end, basically show “nothing” beyond a few half-naked nipples and, every now and then, a couple of bare breasts, I’d just get some catalogs from a lingerie or bikini wholesaler. It would save a ton of money..
That’s just my take on it dudes..

























