Requests Makoshake

Full video

1 Comment
Maxspencer
Maxspencer commented
Thanks for this.

But let's be honest, if you guys don't share them with the date, no one will be able to tell whether they are new or old content. She indeed did the same thing throughout her entire career.

Yeah it's nice to see that money is now flowing directly to sex workers rather than bigshot producers. But in terms of art and content quality, the industry is worse than ever.

worth it. enjoy

(March 1, 2024)

C
CallMeRed5 commented
Thanks for sharing and the date it was first uploaded.

L
Likingpark commented
why doesn't she want to put sound in her videos?

R
robbiexhart commented
iirc she said something a while ago about it being an "artistic decision." I initially thought that maybe she was worried about her voice being an identifier but like...she shows her whole face so I highly doubt it's an identity issue lol. Maybe location based worry?

Maxspencer
Maxspencer commented
Perhaps she is deaf

an old clip from few years ago with actual audio
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:
1 Comment
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Tits so hypnotically perfect, they make you stupid. 💫 🤦‍♂️

You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Uggh. All her videos are the same. Their only saving grace is that her SUPERNATURAL TITS are in each and every "boring" one. :pikaOMG: (y)

M
mauriziettuccio commented
all her videos may look the same but she has THE BEST of THE BEST TITS in the world and in all universe

Found the full version of the above ppv teaser on a different forum. Not my link.

2 Comments
C
Cic77 commented
Thanks for the upload..
Can anyone tell me what is so PPV-esque about this??

R
robbiexhart commented
it's 5 minutes instead of 9 seconds. Jokes aside though, you're right. The simulated stuff is the only thing worth being called ppv imo

Jollypirateman1223
Does anyone have the full version of this one? It was posted around February 6, 2024 featuring her in her black robe. I'd greatly appreciate it. 🙏

57 renew videos in this pixeldrain collection. Not sure how many are reposts. She appears to be wearing the same black robe in one of these videos (one of the ones towards the bottom of the album). It's not the video you're looking for because it's not shot from the same camera angle. It might be a different video, or it might just be another, longer cut of an even longer video that included the angle in the preview you shared. Either way, there's 57 renew vids in this collection, so might as well post it, right? 🤪

Last edited:
1 Comment
J
Jollypirateman1223 commented
Awesome, thanks so much for sharing!

Jollypirateman1223 unfortunately, I haven't found the exact video you're looking for. However, here's a video from the same camera angle with very similar shots, but in a black, short-sleeved button-down shirt, rather than the black robe.

1 Comment
J
Jollypirateman1223 commented
An excellent find. Thank you again!