Requests Michele Marie

Since the last 6 months got deleted, here's a handful of solo vids. I'll upload her BJ/fuck vids sometime later tonight if I can.

Get 'em while you can.

1 Comment
D
DarkBlk commented
would a re-up be possible on this one?

Here's her 31 min multiple-blowjob video.

Get it while you can.

4 Comments
B
braziliantannedguy commented
I've seen a creampie video from her somewhere but I can properly find it again. If you see it can you let us know?

bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
can someone get this on mega? I have 6 sextapes ive bought a while back from her I'll bless if someone could get these two drops on mega šŸ«” always a man of my word

EDIT: so these are just compilations of vids I have already.. I actually think I have more but obv theyre seperate (how they were originally sold)

Last edited:
R
RUANTHO commented
Could you Re-upload please ?

R
rossoren1322 commented
enlace caido :(

Unfortunate news... death of a young one in the family, and she's quit doing OF videos recently. So it looks like any posted pics & videos will be past/old ones.
You must be registered for see medias

4 Comments
J
jigglytits commented
That was a while ago, she changed her mind again and is posting adult content on OF again.

Got one?
Got one? commented
sweet! Hopefully there's some good news stuff, everything I have is old now.

T
thatfukinguy commented
J
jabo8457 commented
Messaged her couple months ago if she ever thought about collabing with DFW Knight in the future. She told me she looked him up and was impressed. She said anything is possible lol

Here's another batch of mostly boob/nipple play videos, some nipple sucking, some ice cube play, some of her masturbating but no pussy views other than her fingering.

Doing them in small qty uploads since they froze doing them all at once.

batch 1

1 Comment
R
RUANTHO commented
Deleted :( Re-upload please ?

Batch 3 & final but largest file sizes. Enjoy bishes.

4 Comments
T
Thestonemaker41 commented
You sir are the man.

T
thomasboobielover28 commented
Thank you so much bro!

R
RUANTHO commented
Can you Re-upload please ?

Got one?
Got one? commented

1 Comment
Got one?
Got one? commented
Wow! Def didn't think she would get them pierced... should make for some great new pics & vids!

Here's 4 newer videos, some including her pierced nipples. One is a 13min masturbation video with 2 diff toys and orgasms.

2 Comments
T
thomasboobielover28 commented
Awesome!

R
RUANTHO commented
Files are deleted :( Can you re-upload please ?