Requests Michelle Ellyse

D

Deleted member 107833

I've been following her from the very first day she started her Patreon exactly a year ago. During that time I witnessed her representatives/lawyers taking down her Patreon's y***.p***y page and several different threads across a couple different forums, back when people were leaking her Dropbox/Patreon content. Shortly afterwards, her Patreon became a ghost town and she switched to OF. What many of you don't realise is that there are no leaks because there isn't that much content to speak of in the first place. And with those Dropbox leaks, you have already seen the best she had to offer. As far as I know, the rest was mediocre at best.

Reactions: jaxokaka999
Comment
D

Deleted member 107833

No one will believe me but I've known Shelly since we were kids. She used to be a FREAK so I have no idea why she won't post full nudes now.
AK4722 I saw you claiming the same thing on a different forum where her thread is now gone. Not that it adds any credibility to what you're saying, but I want to believe you.

Reactions: Melike789
Comment
AK4722 I saw you claiming the same thing on a different forum where her thread is now gone. Not that it adds any credibility to what you're saying, but I want to believe you.

it's like a letter from Abraham Lincoln in hateful 8

Comment
Dec 9, 2020
She used to send nudes to a lot of people. Her parents took her phone from her several times because they caught her. That's why I don't understand why she censors herself now. I haven't talked to her since we were like sophmores in college though so I'm not up to date with everything.

I knew her and Keane all through high school. She dated him and he was her only serious boyfriend all the way through high school up until like last year. One time she got caught sucking him off. I believe the whole reason she went to Korea to model in the first place was because of him. He used to want to be an anime artist or something like that. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her father is a higher up at microsoft. That's how she's able to travel and do all the stuff that she does. The no nudity thing might be because of him, because I'm guessing he pays all her bills.

She's actually a pretty sweet girl. Like yeah she's really hot, but she never acted like a typical hot girl. She was always sort of goofy and awkward acting. As someone who used to be her friend, I wish she would have stayed in college instead of going down this path.

Comment
She used to send nudes to a lot of people. Her parents took her phone from her several times because they caught her. That's why I don't understand why she censors herself now. I haven't talked to her since we were like sophmores in college though so I'm not up to date with everything.

I knew her and Keane all through high school. She dated him and he was her only serious boyfriend all the way through high school up until like last year. One time she got caught sucking him off. I believe the whole reason she went to Korea to model in the first place was because of him. He used to want to be an anime artist or something like that. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her father is a higher up at microsoft. That's how she's able to travel and do all the stuff that she does. The no nudity thing might be because of him, because I'm guessing he pays all her bills.

She's actually a pretty sweet girl. Like yeah she's really hot, but she never acted like a typical hot girl. She was always sort of goofy and awkward acting. As someone who used to be her friend, I wish she would have stayed in college instead of going down this path.
Seems legit, Craig Schlaman is her father.

Comment

Was that in college or HS?
How did you know all of that, beside being her friend? I mean, I guess they didn’t actually talked about the nude pictures publicly? Did you see any nudes? Were they just casual nudes or more kinky stuff?

Reactions: cctcct
Comment

You the same guy she confronted in a different forum and now that thread is closed?

Reactions: witcher20
Comment
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah, I guess the same gay. Used to be friend, who tells her to get naked and tells everyone how she used to behave in college, but wishes she has not gone down “this path” lol

I’m shocked she decided to stop being his friend lolol
Hate to bust your bubble but we didn’t have a falling out or anything we just sort of lost touch. I’m sure she’d reply if I sent her a text asking how she’s been. And what’s wrong with me saying she’s too good to be schilling nudes on the internet? That’s some low class stuff and she’s better than that.

Comment
You must be registered for see images attach
I love that the first pic of this is like the "off" of her insta pic here, where she looks quite cute. She’s should do this more, or even strip more.

Attachments

• EA514C94-BDB6-40ED-A95E-08F7F19C9AA9.jpeg
    EA514C94-BDB6-40ED-A95E-08F7F19C9AA9.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 5981BD69-9C4D-4DF4-B318-BAB4589556FA.jpeg
    5981BD69-9C4D-4DF4-B318-BAB4589556FA.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Comment