• Thread starter Deleted member 932429
  • Start date

Comment

Comment

Comment

3 Comments
T
ThreeEqualD commented
I heard she does videos too! Would you happen to have any of those?

A
allowat commented

Not every set has em and they're all pretty short and meh to the point I never wanted to put in the effort to go to *another* site to upload them, but I'll see about uploading all of the little videos I got this weekend.

T
ThreeEqualD commented
Bless your soul

Comment

1 Comment
J
jagpromotionstm commented
FINALLY she's getting off this "NO NUDITY" stuff.....have messaged her before and she was so big on the "I won't show any nudity, it's not for me" stance.

Okay, added the videos I've got.

3 Comments
W
wombo commented
do yo have any of the live streams ?
🙏

A
allowat commented

Unfortunately not, today's posts tapped out everything I have, will probably get future sets still though

T
ThreeEqualD commented
You are a scholar and a gentleman

3 Comments
D
davidbanner2001 commented
I wish she would sell full nudes. Did she get implants?

T
ThreeEqualD commented
I believe she’s always had implants

diamondhard
diamondhard commented
She's done plenty of side boob and under boob shots, not even a hint of scars. She never really had small boobs to start, but she did mention putting on like 20-30 pounds so probably just that.

1 Comment
H
Hamthor commented
You've gone well above the call of duty.thank you. But I wonder if anyone else here has any of the extras

Comment
4-10-2024
"Au natural?

Since ya’ll love the no makeup looks here’s a rolled out of bed in my fav sweatshirt and some implied taking a bath. Does this give girlfriend vibes? Like we just woke up together?

And you know I have those extras as a thank you for tips! And dw I’ll be doing some cosplay albums soon too!"

Pics
2x Vids

Edit:
Thank you to allowat for the content they have posted in the past. I am waiting on her to drop the extras

Comment