Requests Miss Felicity Davis

You must be registered for see images

4AcODMT commented
Has anyone seen her BG content? She currently has all this for $50.

2023 BUNDLE šŸ„³
I stepped way beyond my old comfort zones during this past year...and this bundle definitely shows how I've been wilding out lately šŸ™ˆ Photos and videos of my most XXX content to ever be released. This includes some of my best solo, g/g with @thekittykapfree and @its_babyblu ...and I of course had to give you some b/g as well šŸ˜œ

C
cbruce506 commented
wild exclusive is running a scam with her stuff now too. he's trying to charge $90 for a 4 minute video and claims he's fucking her in it. all she's doing is riding a dildo pov style. his first mistake is that she's married and her husband attends every one of her shoots. her husband wouldn't let her do that. he aint no cuckold. and his second mistake is, if he really was fucking her, he'd be charging more than $90 for it. any time ive ever asked about a model he's always tried to charge $150 or more. wild exclusive is just another scam artist.

P
plakabh12 commented
She is posting some PPV for ridiculous amounts telling she is doing b/g and riding, is this true?

B
Bobbyking69 commented

There is a preview on her OF feed of her riding a dildo and itā€™s like $110 and then 2 vids of her sucking dick for like $130. One of them got posted here awhile ago.

I'm pretty sure this is her.

H
HatTAH commented
C
cbruce506 commented
that's not her. tits are too small and you can also tell its not her from the side profile of her face. I guarantee he husband aint letting he fuck that guy

Last edited:
X
XKnight commented
"The one time I let another man touch me beside my husband" PPV was just him just putting on body paint on her. Scam.

Madmax44944
Madmax44944 commented
thats kittykap wild's gf

3 Comments
B
Bobbyking69 commented
Where is this from? :eek:

C
cbruce506 commented
that's from her onlyfans and that's her husband

B
Bobbyking69 commented

Oh I know, I was just wondering if itā€™s from a PPV someone bought.

Before we lost 6 months of content this video of her doing a BJ was posted here. Does anyone have it saved by any chance?

Reactions: Xpc
1 Comment
P
plakabh12 commented
man... dont create a reply if you dont have content to share, make a comment...

She get a boob job?

3 Comments
L
Legoleglesslegolas commented
Seems so. Would explain her absence the last few weeks.

Shame, cause her naturals were already very beautiful

B
Bobbyking69 commented
This is part of an old vid you can find on her insta from March 31st. If you go watch the whole thing on insta youā€™ll see they look the same, itā€™s just the angle and that sheā€™s pressing them together. Doubt sheā€™d ever get a boob job.

T
tpain45 commented
holy shit. her ass looks huge here too.

dogfoodhead

Jun 22, 2024
Found this on but it's $50. I don't have the cash. Who's gonna be a hero?

glass dildo fuck!!!! (14 mins) took girl/girl V-card when she seduced and fucked her with her favorite ridged glass dildo! I still can't believe this happened... Felicity's pussy was so wet šŸ”„šŸ„µ

Comment