Requests MissBehavinOfficial

Missbehavinsimp

Dec 14, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach
Here’s her new tip menu she sent to us a couple days ago. She’s posting more stuff now that she’s more comfortable

💖CUSTOMS ONLY💖

•TIP $5 for lingerie/bikini booty pic
•TIP $15 for lingerie hand bra pic
•TIP $25 foot worship, D rating, 😼 clip OR 10 min (Intervals) dirty talk (DM) 💦
•TIP $30 for custom titty clips OR booty video clips
•TIP $40 nude dancing clips
•$100-$150 for custom strip tease video (2 mins-5)
•$200-$500 Finishing videos w or without will range😈(up to 5 mins)

💝GFE options will be available but also negotiated as far as time spent/required

ANYTHING AVAILABLE OTHER THAN CUSTOMS WILL ONLY BE PREVIEWED ON FEED AND WILL BE UNLOCKED BY PAYMENT OF TIP ON POST OR IN DM <3 (Respectfully) hehe

🔞B/G G/G $250-$1000 will be available & ONLY posted on feed or previewed when available, unlocked, or promoted in DM without being asked!!! 💦\

Keep in mind, this is a round about! Customs can be negotiable or more depending on attire, toys, name on me or, any other special requests💖 Just let me know exactly what you're wanting, how long, etc. and I'm willing to work with you ;)

KINKS WELCOME JUST ASK ME!! 📿

*CUSTOMS MUST BE FULLY PAID FOR IN ADVANCE BEFORE ANY WORK HAS BEEN STARTED, THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!*

💟NOTE- CUSTOMS TAKE A LOT OF TIME EDITING, PLANNING, SCHEDULING, SHOPPING, FINDING ACTORS ETC. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE MORE & THAT IS JUST THAT! PLEASE RESPECT HOW I VALUE MY BODY AND TIME! DO NOT SUB AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW AND WHY I WILL NOT LOWBALL MY BODY & WHAT I THINK MY WORTH IS FOR YOUR SAKE! COULD GIVE A F** IF YOU’VE ALREADY SEEN MY 😼 AND IM STILL HUMAN.

*If you have bought a custom and do not receive within 46 hours from discussed time please message me 💖. It’s all me doing this work and sometimes I forget. Im the CEO, CFO, creator, director, assistant, accountant, customer service, actress, and model ok 😭😂. All I ask is for some patience and I will get you taken care of 😽

Comment