Requests MissCindyy / Cindy Tran !

Here is her live from today.

She publicizes it on her social networks, ten minutes before the live on Onlyfans she opens the live on instagram just to publicize it and then opens the live at the scheduled time.

The live is just her interacting with her chat, so don't get your hopes up.

The only good part is some flash's of her tits.

As the lives is weak, and even with the chat interacting and donating she always stays the same, I will not upload lives like this again, in view of the fact that it is nothing much and because I am not part of the time zone of her lives, it is much worse for me to waste time with a content of this level.

Times that she shows something: 15:40; 32:00; 43:10, outside of them she has other moments where she shows her feet and ass(no nude).

Link down? Mark me and I'll go up again.

Last edited:
Pandita
Pandita commented
Anyone have the timestamp for the flash?

M
Mrninjaniga commented
upload it to gofile and Iā€™ll tell you, for some reason itā€™s not working for me

OtƔrio com Dinheiro
OtƔrio com Dinheiro commented
Exactly, I really want to know what happened in her last live, because she sent a DM in the OF informing that those who missed it could see some cuts for $25 from the last live. But I couldn't find anyone who could share or sell the live from that day, a huge sadness.

Screenshot_4.md.png

M
Mrninjaniga commented

4 Comments
T
TheCount123eheh commented
Got IG thanks.. thats not why we are here.

S
So_lonely commented
brother shut up I'm trying to keep this thread awake cuz it's asleep. Don't like it don't see it. Simple

D
DibDab1 commented
Unrelated question, but is she lying about her age on IG? It says she's 22, but I could've sworn that she's a similar age to me (28).

P
Pizzle33 commented
Sheā€™s definitely 22

N
NVMme commented
eh can't hate em for it. I doubt she gonna post anything good anytime soon. Best to keep the thread alive

T
TheCount123eheh commented
I'd rather have old leaks than IG stuff...

D
Dannyboy93 commented
Has she has just been recycling content on her onlyfans? I am very hesitant to buy her new stuff cuz Ive bought old content from her over and over.

OtƔrio com Dinheiro
OtƔrio com Dinheiro commented

Don't subscribe to her onlyfans, it's just old content.
She is selling new content only through her onlyfans DM, but the price is high for a 10s video or 5/6 pictures.
That's why it sucks now to get new content, because besides having to subscribe to her Onlyfans to have access to her DM, you still have to pay for each piece of content individually, complicated.