Off Topic Most overrated Onlyfans model

Aug 19, 2021
Mikaylah/Mikafans. She over-exaggerates her descriptions.

Reactions: goodiegumdrops
2 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
90% of creators do that now. There's no ramifications/penalties for doing it. Management teams (sole purpose is to maximize revenue) do it all the time across all managed accounts. Just hurts the site as a whole because less people buy PPVs anymore.

Buck_Futter
Buck_Futter commented

It's funny how you can always, always tell when an OF sloot hands her page off to a management team. It's like, from out of nowhere, her pic/vid descriptions totally abruptly start getting nastier and sluttier and moar pronstar-ish. Like they have some underdeveloped "uncanny valley" bullshit ChatGPT-thot software doing all the work for them.

OMG u guise!! my kitty's sooooo wet!!11! Send me $$$ liek rite now, plz, thnx. I can't believe i posted this!!1!11 Unsending in 5...4...3...2...1... so u better buy it now!!11!1! XOXOXO... et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseum...

They try their damndest to pretend that they're actually still her by using stupid emoji's and trying to talk like a valley girl and shit... But even so, you can always tell that it's not really her posting messages anymore.