Off Topic Most overrated Onlyfans model

Aug 18, 2022
Obviously we know who the biggest scammers are. But as far as people who are actually somewhat authentic but miss the mark:

1. ***, unlike her "partner", is less naturally attractive and relies heavily on the overplayed e-girl look with makeup, filters, etc. Not even mad about the non-nude angle. If she picked better outfits and tried to spice it up a little (sailor moon set was ok) I'd be more generous.
2. Ex-BoutineLA girls. There are dozens of OF girls who started out as models" for this swimwear line. To Boutine's credit, many of these girls are quite good looking and I don't remember ever seeing an obviously plastic/fake looking model. While there are a few standout hits (Roush especially), it seems like the majority either don't actually run their own accounts or put in so little effort as to make their premium or spicy (yikes) content inferior to the stuff their manager was posting on insta. :ROFLMAO:
3. Kat Wonders. Some would group her with scAmouranth or Nigri, and I get where you're coming from. However, I did used to find some charm in her videos 2-3 years ago, whereas the other two immediately repulsed me. She's been milking this format of paywalling for years now though and it got old quick. Her slips have been pretty sick though.

tl;dr: basically any girl that talks big game in captions or on twitter but then undelivers. Not even mad they're not topless, if you're gonna do that at least own it and make it interesting instead of pretending things are going to escalate while your subs get instagram post #48 but your hair is down. :cautious:

Comment
Jun 19, 2021
I don't think anyone's mentioned it but Luna D. Light/Lei from Id0lls. Makes money, but if you pay for her onlyfans you still have to pay for anything not on her Instagram, and none of it is remotely nude, and on top of that she does the "pushing my boundaries uwu" without changing anything.

1 Comment
F
flying722 commented
She started selling individual PPV nudes for $100+ via DM. But why the hell anyone would pay that much for just 1 or 2 pics.