Off Topic My Story "In which for Her"

WAI

Well known Giver
Leaker
Contributor
Aug 7, 2020
Hello All,

I have a Girl I've known since 1st grade and she's everything to me. She's Bi but we talk Dailey. Here's my Story for her. Let me know what ya think

*As he walked alone "Note he Limp-Walks" as he walks on to the pier looking at the Night sky with clouds in the distance coming in slowly with Fog coming. As he continued to walk, the water ramps towards the pier. The pier shakes but as he walks he's sees someone "A girl with lovely Hair" and nice eye liners she knows Him. She gently ask "Are you OK?" he Respones "No I'm not" as he continues to walk away. She then offers a hand 'She wraps her Arm around his neck" as he responds "No I don't need help I got it!" as she let's go and sees him struggling. She then runs and stands in front of him and responds "No... I see you struggling" and he Cries as he responds "I just want things to be Normal for me" as I continues to cry as she puts her palm on his cheek and responds "I'm here for you and that's a promise" as he looks at her and looking into Her Eyes and Ask "Can I Kiss you?" you respond "You May"...

... As we Kiss a hint of Memory comes back to him. He wants to place his left hand on Her Waist-Side as he just continues to kiss Her as she goes to grab his hand to place on her side she moans as they kiss more and more. She goes to have him sit on the chair as she sits on his lap as they kiss more. She goes down on the ground on her knees as he stands up. She goes to place her palm along his waist feeling his shorts "She feels a Bump" as she pulls down his zipper as it bulges outward. She sees it wanting to poke out...

...As she sees it she responds "OK Ok umm bed room Yes?" you "Uhh yeah" as he Lay's down as she takes off his shorts. Now that it's revealed... 6" of Goodness as she wants to claim. She then touches it and just Gasp of how hard it is. She goes to Kiss him as she goes to grab/stroke it. She then allows her herself to climb over it as she rubbs the head on the lips of the vergina and they feel wet to him. He slightly moans as it goes inside. She places her palms on his chest. Going up/down as she leans back/moaning. He looks into her Eyes and says "Thank you for this" as you continue and he holds her still as he thrust upward as she moans and responds "Jesus what you doing...." as she whiten her Eye's as he responds "Yes Baby"...

• Medal
Reactions: FrothySolutions